Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #165) [Czech Republic]

Mar 7, 2019
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1699 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

film_26406_2.jpg

film_26406_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you dont wanna open case then discs do not matter anyway and it could be diskless and cost less...
Well i wanna collect 4K which is future, not braindead 3D or 2K. I like to have in pair these editions - if i have 4K equipment then i'm up with 4K editions. But that's just me.

Reactions: leelee17
It's all about the future proofing....
I've been purchasing 4K editions for the last 2 or 3 years knowing I'll upgrade at some point....
I also purchase 4Ks without having the equipement now, but will have someday. What´s important is the hype of the 4K-thing that will probably get its high in 1-2 years and the sales are only in that time. I have so many 4Ks from the Zavvi and FNAC sales, that were as expensive or cheaper than the standalone Blu-Rays , but I wouldn´t buy the most ones now, because the prices mostly increased afterwards. Interesting are some steelbooks, that have been blown out very chap in the past (for example the Universal Soldier one) and now get sold for horrific prices, because so many people jump on the 4K-train now and also want to have the past releases.

Last edited:
Should be another nice edition as usual from FA..
Great in 4k in my opinion despite mixed feelings regarding the upscale...
Yeah, I'm sure it will be a really nice edition, but that WWA steelbook is quite underwhelming and there have been sooo many special editions featuring that steelbook already.
Ah well, what is one more?! :whistle:

Dear Collectors,

we would like to inform you about the plan to launch pre-orders for the titles:

FAC #163 JUSTICE LEAGUE Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL Edition 1 - when you buy both E1 + E2 editions you will get a HARDBOX FULLSLIP XL as a GIFT
FAC #163 JUSTICE LEAGUE Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL Edition 2 - when you buy both E1 + E2 editions you will get a HARDBOX FULLSLIP XL as a GIFT
FAC #164 THE THING Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet
FAC #165 INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet
FAC #166 ONWARD Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet

Pre-order launch date for permanent collectors numbers: August 3, 2022, at 7:00 a.m. CET. BEWARE WE ARE TRYING A NEW START TIME FOR THIS ROUND. THANK YOU!
End date for pre-orders for permanent collectors numbers: August 10, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. CET.
Pre-order launch date for all customers: August 10, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. CET.

Information on individual editions you will be able to find on the page of each product.

We are looking forward to your pre-orders. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Warm regards,
FA team