Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Daaaaaamn, Zavvi went full on equal to the best, like Filmarena, when they not only did different booklets and art cards, but different steelbooks as well.
First Zavvi started adding a slip, then a couple cards OR a booklet, now it's everything, basically, complete with 2 versions and box for both. Well, they did make that Hulk box no one bought (speaking for myself ).
And I already bought this movie like 4 times over the years... including aforementioned Canadian steel with some crazy glue I never completely got off, still laying around somewhere all messed up.

3 Editions add up to 4000 steelbooks

Edition 1 is limited to 1000
Edition 2 is limited to 1000
Total 2000

Complete is limited to 1000 (Includes both Edition 1 and 2 = 2000 steelbooks)

2000+2000 = 4000 Steelbooks
You are counting the editions not the steelbooks total itself
Math 102 for Americans... College level, I think. :hilarious:

Last edited:
This is still not available to buy for non-Red-Carpet non-citizens sans yellow pants peasants, asks for login, redirects to main page.
12:00 what day or night...
US site says they're sold out, don't know if true, or just not available yet. Probably true, everyone just bought there while their 'block' was on for idiots like me.

This is still not available to buy for non-Red-Carpet non-citizens sans yellow pants peasants, asks for login, redirects to main page.
12:00 what day or night...
US site says they're sold out, don't know if true, or just not available yet. Probably true, everyone just bought there while their 'block' was on for idiots like me.

Yes people from the UK were blocked from buying this on Zavvi's UK site unless they had a Red Carpet membership.

By the time the "General Sale" time rolled around, which was 6 p.m. UK time, the complete edition was sold out, purchased by Red Carpet members and everybody else in the world using other Zavvi sites.

All editions are now sold out.

Yes people from the UK were blocked from buying this on Zavvi's UK site unless they had a Red Carpet membership.

By the time the "General Sale" time rolled around, which was 6 p.m. UK time, the complete edition was sold out, purchased by Red Carpet members and everybody else in the world using other Zavvi sites.

I was not even aware of these being sold could not take phone on job and never got notification when it was live.
Never even bother to check on here etc which is not like me, im normally on here each day and elsewhere and i picked wrong time to not to and missed out.
I probably would have grabbed this but it sure sucks for uk folks that they could not even buy it if not a carpet member until for all which im sure was sold out by then. God 1000 copies is not a lot.
If all members around the globe was able sign up for it i would also but it's a uk thing.
But as i believe this was available to buy from other countries im bit annoyee i missed being online when this was around.
Hopefully a few get cancelled and become available but i can't see it and i hope for some left overs again cant see it.
I buy some amount of crap from zavvi and miss out on something worth having.

Those in UK without red carpet subscription could order from international Zavvi websites

For future reference
Those with a UK delivery address can also use
the Zavvi websites listed below
Ireland/USA/Sweden/Japan

A lot in UK used Zavvi Ireland website as you can set currency to £ or €

Customers based outside UK used multiple zavvi websites as it was not red carpet on any of Zavvi international websites

It was only red carpet on Zavvi UK website

Looks like the red carpet scalper members will be having a field day with this on the bay as per usual...
Most of the stock was more likey purchased by customers based outside UK and customers in UK using zavvi Ireland and zavvi USA websites

As it was live to pre order from midnight on Friday on all Zavvi websites

Red carpet for this release only applied to Zavvi UK website and likely had less orders done compared to the orders done on Zavvi International websites.

Lots of orders done on Zavvi Ireland/Germany/Italy/France/USA websites

This why the editions sold out before 6pm on Friday as customers from UK and other countries used various zavvi websites to do an order from 12am on Friday

If you are based in UK and not a red carpet subscriber all you had to do was order from Zavvi Ireland website and be same price as Zavvi UK

Sometimes releases that are red carpet on Zavvi UK are live same time to order on Zavvi international websites it don't happen with every release but does on the odd release
For future reference you can also use Ireland/USA/Sweden/Japan Zavvi websites for a UK delivery addesss

Zavvi websites Ireland/Sweden/Japan you can change currency to £

Of course this dropped when I was moving. Will keep an eye on the restock and have a True Romance collectors edition to offer if anyone got an extra.

most of these scalpers are members here also
It’s the silent ones just lurking…

1630257289269.gif

All jokes aside this is awesome to see from Zavvi. I really hope this is the start of more premium to come. Just hopes it turns out good so they give a great treatment to a release I am interested in

Reactions: leelee17

I had been looking for an excuse to go red carpet, although I have actually spent more on shipping than what it would have cost me anyway. But when I woke up at 9am (uk time) and the first post in my reddit feed was this, I immediately got it.

Reactions: Stygian