Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
well heads up people ordered this on the new print run with dispatch date of

Release Date: 28 February 2022

have just been charged today CC and email sent with it be here

Delivery is estimated between
Wed 01 Dec - Fri 03 Dec

lets hope there not sending me a banged up returned copy, we will see :rolleyes:

basil :thumbs:
I just get the same "send" email and I hadn't budgeted for it so it's serious ebay time for the next few weeks.

Reactions: Basil
Of this scale and quality, I'd say so, yes. They've had other collector's editions and those fairly naff MCU and Disney "premium" releases beforehand though.
Are you referring to their Maleficent 2 and Frozen 2 collectors sets?

I think he's referring to the Captain Marvel, Avengers Endgame and Spider-Man Far From Home sets (the ones with the light up boxes) too...they were very naff!
Oooooooh yeah, forgot about those.

They were a bit naff.

I have the Maleficent 2 and Frozen 2 sets, which are kind of cool.

Oooooooh yeah, forgot about those.

They were a bit naff.

I have the Maleficent 2 and Frozen 2 sets, which are kind of cool.
I did mean moreso the MCU ones, yes. Very naff. Those two disney one's were a marked improvement I must admit. They didn't sell well though so I'm not surprised they were the last.

I did mean moreso the MCU ones, yes. Very naff. Those two disney one's were a marked improvement I must admit. They didn't sell well though so I'm not surprised they were the last.
They were out of stock for ages! I had them in my wish list and they came back in stock randomly, so I snagged them, and they were sold out again, so I feel like they did pretty well.

They were out of stock for ages! I had them in my wish list and they came back in stock randomly, so I snagged them, and they were sold out again, so I feel like they did pretty well.
Strange. I remember both being in stock for a while. Had a few price drops as well. Took that to mean they didn't do so well.

Strange. I remember both being in stock for a while. Had a few price drops as well. Took that to mean they didn't do so well.
Oh, so strange! Well I got them in the end so I was happy!

Speaking of being in stock for a while, I’m surprised this is still in stock still!

Oh, so strange! Well I got them in the end so I was happy!

Speaking of being in stock for a while, I’m surprised this is still in stock still!
Not sure on it's reliability, but I saw someone ranting on fb that the print run had been increased from 1k to 3k, so I expect that's why!

Not sure on it's reliability, but I saw someone ranting on fb that the print run had been increased from 1k to 3k, so I expect that's why!

Yes these were restocked for a second pre-order long ago for a release date of Feb. 15th. I think these will be around for awhile now.

Yet the slip on the back still says limited to 1000… :cautious:
Well it'd be some kind of sorcery if they managed to change it on the initial batch :rofl: from they comparison pics they posted, it would appear the "Limited to 1k" bit in the red circle was omitted from the 2nd print.

Well it'd be some kind of sorcery if they managed to change it on the initial batch :rofl: from they comparison pics they posted, it would appear the "Limited to 1k" bit in the red circle was omitted from the 2nd print.
Of course it can’t be changed, I’m well aware of that haha.

I just ordered a copy literally the other day for someone to ship internationally, and it says limited to 1000 on the back slip.

So are you telling me they are still selling the first batch and haven’t touched the 2nd batch of twice the size?!

Of course it can’t be changed, I’m well aware of that haha.

I just ordered a copy literally the other day for someone to ship internationally, and it says limited to 1000 on the back slip.

So are you telling me they are still selling the first batch and haven’t touched the 2nd batch of twice the size?!
I know haha just joshing ya :LOL: as chance would have it, I can't find the bloody post now, but there was a shot of the jcard without that red circle on there. I guess it's possible you got one of the original batch? Assume they're just picked at random from the warehouse

I know haha just joshing ya :LOL: as chance would have it, I can't find the bloody post now, but there was a shot of the jcard without that red circle on there. I guess it's possible you got one of the original batch? Assume they're just picked at random from the warehouse
Unless I got lucky and they only had a handful of numbered copies left, it seems a bit mad to me that they increased the print run to 3000 when they hadn’t yet sold through all the 1000 numbered stock.

Unless I got lucky and they only had a handful of numbered copies left, it seems a bit mad to me that they increased the print run to 3000 when they hadn’t yet sold through all the 1000 numbered stock.
Agreed. Possibly it didn't sell well in Italy or as well as they expected in the UK post preorder. Hard to judge sometimes. Would'bt surprise me if zavvi just sent them out willy nilly though.