Jan 26, 2009
USA
Inglourious Basterds (JB HiFi Exclusive) [AUS] Metal Steel Case
Release: 12/17/2009
Link: JB Hifi (Link no longer valid)
Includes Art Cards

JBHIFI IB.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't believe how quickly that was snapped up either. The FS steelbook edition is starting to reach pretty high prices too, with sealed ones going for $250+ now.

I know exactly right, it was snapped up very quickly considering the high price. I know the same seller also had a sealed Gladiator steel case on sale for $200!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know exactly right, it was snapped up very quickly considering the high price. I know the same seller also had a sealed Gladiator steel case on sale for $200!!

Says he sold one for $149 in Oct-11 ; I would think tho that Gladiator sealed perfect would sell for $200+ these days ... perhaps a bit lower ... but I think it could sell for that.

Reactions: VRob98
If anyone is trying to bid on this ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Inglourious...t=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item2a193f01f4

I would probably not if I was you ...

The pics look pretty good, but he/she mentions its "skewed" upwards at the top but doesnt really know if that its supposed to be like that etc. Apologies if this is a member here, but the MAIN pic should have been the one more blown up in the auction ... as I could be wrong, but it sure looks like its mashed upwards like if you look closely you can see a line like affect coming from the far right up by the top.

The top of the Inglorious Basterds metal case is skewed upwards a bit. You can see it in the pic. I'm not sure if its buckled somehow or this is to fit the blu-ray case in.

I also see this was listed before, same pics ... perhaps it sold and the person didnt pay or perhaps they returned because of this unforseen damage.

just be careful folks.

Again, sorry if this is someone's listing here but I think that part of the steelcase should be better captured on camera.