Jan 26, 2009
USA
Inglourious Basterds (JB HiFi Exclusive) [AUS] Metal Steel Case
Release: 12/17/2009
Link: JB Hifi (Link no longer valid)
Includes Art Cards

JBHIFI IB.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he is a member here. He's in the trading forum (under a different name).

I think he's been pretty honest in disclosing the flaws myself. There are definitely a few guys who wouldn't have bothered putting up the big pics. (But I know what you mean.)

Reactions: Wreck
Hey guys , this is mine auction , the same item i've in my market

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

If anyone is trying to bid on this ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Inglourious...t=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item2a193f01f4

I would probably not if I was you ...

The pics look pretty good, but he/she mentions its "skewed" upwards at the top but doesnt really know if that its supposed to be like that etc. Apologies if this is a member here, but the MAIN pic should have been the one more blown up in the auction ... as I could be wrong, but it sure looks like its mashed upwards like if you look closely you can see a line like affect coming from the far right up by the top.

I also see this was listed before, same pics ... perhaps it sold and the person didnt pay or perhaps they returned because of this unforseen damage.

just be careful folks.

Again, sorry if this is someone's listing here but I think that part of the steelcase should be better captured on camera.

John , the winner was a german ebayer that want it absolutely , he offered 100 gbp , did not take it because I've open a dispute for non paying buyer (after 4 days auction's end , I've setted in automatic my ebay ) , he paid with bank transfer , money arrived after 7 working day (I did not know it otherwise I'd refuse this type of payment , he asked for a favour to pay with bank and I accepted (I accepted also this payment from other german ebayer and money arrived in 2 days EEK!). So when the money was arrived he was angry with me by the dispute and ask for money back . The pictures was taken with my personal camera .
but he/she mentions its "skewed" upwards at the top but doesnt really know if that its supposed to be like that etc.

copied by auction I won for this

Reactions: Wreck
Oh ok, well glad it got cleared up... is it bent up top or no? I know some people who might be interested???

Reactions: bobino66
Oh ok, well glad it got cleared up... is it bent up top or no? I know some people who might be interested???

yes is bent , i'm not able to take an adeguate picture , tried many time but bad work , perhaps with a video ... ;)

Last edited:
hope those pic explain better ....

iba.jpg

ibb.jpg

ibc.jpg

You sold this last night though, didn't you? I was bidding and had to step away from a patient and missed the end of the auction and missed out.

You won this on ebay about a month or month and a half ago didn't you? Or maybe you were selling it then too. I know I bid on that one about a month or a month and a half ago.

You sold this last night though, didn't you? I was bidding and had to step away from a patient and missed the end of the auction and missed out.

You won this on ebay about a month or month and a half ago didn't you? Or maybe you were selling it then too. I know I bid on that one about a month or a month and a half ago.

Don't sold , winner was a scum and yes I won on ebay , you've big brain to remember all details :scat:

I've relisted

Don't sold , winner was a scum and yes I won on ebay , you've big brain to remember all details :scat:

I've relisted

I remember it cuz I lost out on it when you won it. I bid up to like $104 or something and was gonna wait to bid higher until the end and fell asleep. Lol. Wasn't awake to try to outbid you. Haha.

ha! just noticed you got pink with that!! you got screwed!! ;)

LOL!
To be fair, her concerts and film clips are entertaining. Not a fan of the music but I'll give it a watch (on low volume so my neighbours can't hear it) :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Damn, makes me cringe compared to what I paid!

It's yet to arrive, so I could be crushed in transit for all I know or the back horribly scratched. Took a punt seeing as it was ridiculously cheap.