iPad Air Chat Thread

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Feel free to talk and chat about the iPad Air. Do you have one, would you like one, don't plan on getting one or anything else. :scat:

iPad Air 1st, 2nd or 3rd Generation...

Last edited:
Well, the Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro V3 arrived yesterday. It's a lovely looking piece of kit that matches the iPad Air 2 perfectly. It's very thin with very responsive keys that glow. It feels sturdy and looks cool, whether opened or closed. The base is aircraft grade aluminium and the top is a rubber type finish that looks like leather. the keyboard can be separated from the backing plate. there are 2 angles in either landscape or portrait positions. there is full access to all buttons and camera. note this is made specifically for the iPAD Air 2.
image.jpg1_zpsyfjoetfl.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsngab7wn8.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsdmekygvi.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsr6qqqcht.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsxlve13nt.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsjewo8pyh.jpg

image.jpg9_zpsxhedouip.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsy8hgwgtl.jpg
Unfortunately the N key broke off after just its first day. Amazon have sent me a replacement that should be here this Friday. Still love it though. this saves me lugging my MacBook Pro around the Dominican Republic and Haiti.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Just saw your reply. It looks and sounds awesome. I received my iPad Air 2 one week ago and still don't found a nice case or something else. Every time I come back to this so I will cop next month :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

@Blu-devil I didn't buy a iPad Air 2 Tastatur till now. The Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro is reduced to 99 EUR for some days now at amazon.DE. Are you still satisfied with it?

@Blu-devil It sounds like it's not a good deal for 99 EUR. I really need a keyboard for the iPad but besides the QODE Ultimate Pro I cannot find something comparable. It seems perfect. But too much users got problems with it :sour:

I am planning to upgrade to an iPad Pro and give my iPad Air to my daughter.
How did that iPad Pro turn out for you?

I had the iPad Air 1st Gen and eventually gave it to my mother since I stopped using it that much. Now with a new job that allows me to have personal electronic devices I've been interested in getting another. Man I've been looking at the new model iPads that Apple has now, wow... they don't make it easy anymore. When I first bought my 1st Gen iPad Air they only had it and the regular iPad, now they have both of those, an iPad Mini with new models and also the iPad Pro. Since just the other day I was given the money (for Christmas) for me to put towards a new one but the decision was difficult at first but I weighed out the differences.

2019 iPad
2019 iPad Air
2019 iPad Pro (too expensive)

With the regular iPad sporting the A10 Fusion chip and the iPad Air 3 which is sporting the A12 Bionic chip it looks like my decision is waning towards the iPad Air 3rd Gen. Has anyone else bought the 3rd Gen iPad Air and if so, what are your thoughts?

How did that iPad Pro turn out for you?

I had the iPad Air 1st Gen and eventually gave it to my mother since I stopped using it that much. Now with a new job that allows me to have personal electronic devices I've been interested in getting another. Man I've been looking at the new model iPads that Apple has now, wow... they don't make it easy anymore. When I first bought my 1st Gen iPad Air they only had it and the regular iPad, now they have both of those, an iPad Mini with new models and also the iPad Pro. Since just the other day I was given the money (for Christmas) for me to put towards a new one but the decision was difficult at first but I weighed out the differences.

2019 iPad
2019 iPad Air
2019 iPad Pro (too expensive)

With the regular iPad sporting the A10 Fusion chip and the iPad Air 3 which is sporting the A12 Bionic chip it looks like my decision is waning towards the iPad Air 3rd Gen. Has anyone else bought the 3rd Gen iPad Air and if so, what are your thoughts?
Unfortunately. I never bought an ipad pro as it is too expensive. I just bought a regular ipad.
The latest ones are really nice.