Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray Star MetalPak) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Update 9/8: I heard from Metal Pak(TM) directly, that this is their product.-Digitalbabe

Updated 9/20-Digitalbabe-you saw it here first.

FYI- I received actual pictures of this Iron Man 2 Metal Pak-courtesy of Metal Pak (TM). Se below:

ironman2blueraycenterfi.jpg

ironman2flatblueraycent.jpg

ironman2blueraycenterco.jpg

**************UPDATE 9/22 - Andy **********************************
Disc 1 (Blu-ray):

* Feature film with optional commentary by Jon Favreau (HD)
* S.H.I.E.L.D. Data Vault (HD)- Extend your knowledge of the Marvel Cinematic Universe with high-level clearance into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s digital data vault. Interact with select scenes from the movie that include new layers of graphics and insider information. View case files, dossiers, S.H.I.E.L.D. training films, tech details and more.
* Previsualization and Animatics (HD)

Disc 2 (Blu-ray):

* Ultimate Iron Man: The Making of "Iron Man 2" (HD)
o Rebuilding the Suit-An all-encompassing look at the beginning stages of this mammoth blockbuster.
o A Return to Action-From Marvel Studios to the streets of Monaco, Jon Favreau takes viewers through the trials and triumphs of continuing Iron Man's story.
o Expanding the Universe-From the amazing sets of Stark Expo to Tony Stark's home and beyond, the Marvel Universe continues to unfold into new and exciting places.
o Building a Legacy-From filming to editing, scoring and visual effects, Favreau and his team face the challenges of bringing the sequel to the big screen.

* Featurettes (HD)
o Creating Stark Expo-A look at how the sets and computer-generated elements combine to create the massive set piece.
o Practical Meets Digital-How the "practical" props inform the "digital" work that ultimately brings our hero to life on screen.
o Illustrated Origin: Nick Fury-A comprehensive journey into creating one of the most mysterious and influential heroes in the Marvel Universe.
o Illustrated Origin: Black Widow-An exciting look at the new femme fatale introduced in "Iron Man 2."
o Illustrated Origin: War Machine-A look at the introduction of the character and how his friendship with Tony Stark resonates with fans.
o Working with DJ AM-Jon Favreau remembers working with Adam Goldstein.

* Deleted Scenes with optional commentary by Jon Favreau (HD)
o Alternate Opening
o Coulson at the Senate
o The Sub-Orbital Jet
o Tony's Workshop (extended)
o Natalie Wears the Gauntlet
o Flying Party Girl
o Mark II Security
o Element Rediscovered (extended)

* Concept Art Gallery
* Theatrical Trailers (HD)
* Music Video: AC/DC "Shoot To Thrill"

Disc 3 (DVD):

* Feature Film
* Digital Copy

Let the madness begin EEK!:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330452186286&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Iron man 2 selling as preorder on e(vil)Bay
!ByDY0Pg!mk~$(KGrHqMOKkEEwQOfWmnGBMQIUF4EOg~~_12.JPG

This is NOT MY LISTING and I don't know anything about it.
I cannot find a valid store selling them.
The UPC that they are listing does not jive with iron man 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone with an opened copy help me out. I received one of these and I can hear loose plastic pieces. It's probably from the spindle right? Is the spindle replaceable?

I don't want to open it unless I know I can fix it. Thanks!

$100 or under on ebay... not worth it .. I own a copy and it arrived scratched and dented, and its poorly constructed at least my copy is.

Well, these Star Metal Packs (or Star Metal "Craps") are of poorer quality and think most of these Target exclusives were not mint... Maybe it was the Target Warehouse Staff that treated them to look like this at the end...

But is is great looking, inside, ouside... only the spine is a little bit of a let down IMO...

Well, these Star Metal Packs (or Star Metal "Craps") are of poorer quality and think most of these Target exclusives were not mint... Maybe it was the Target Warehouse Staff that treated them to look like this at the end...

But is is great looking, inside, ouside... only the spine is a little bit of a let down IMO...

Yeah your right .. But I'v heard of people complaining about rusting and a lot of them were damaged I know of a collector who has 3 copies and sadly they'r all damaged ...mostly dented and he keeps them sealed.

I honestly think the Taiwan version or Hk version is the best overall...

This is just to complete any Iron Man Set i think... even if the lenticular cover looks great!!!
Yes, the embossed/debossed asian releases of IM2 are great!
Now let's see if te play.com IM2 will also be debossed :naughty:

Vintage stock. Used books, CDs, blu rays, comic books, and a bunch of different collectible s. the stores opened one in my mall. They actually started buying a bunch of the borders stores when they closed down. And I think they re seal it so its not brand new.
It was the only one I seen there and I picked thru a couple of the iron mans. I wasn't going to get nothing because there blu rays are kind of pricey even on the used ones my girlfriend just likes the cheap used books there. But then I was walking down the blu ray aisle and seen that just sitting there right in front and there was no way I was passing it up. :)
http://www.vintagestock.com/

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a particular DVD that this comes with? I found this at a pawn shop but it is missing the DVD and I'd like to have that to complete the pack.

hehehe, mine is mint, but it's a very high serial#. I guess the later ones didn't get beat up.
I did get a low erial recently 008xx, but flipped it when I found it wasn't mint enough.
This is one very nice lenti MP.

hehehe, mine is mint, but it's a very high serial#. I guess the later ones didn't get beat up.
I did get a low erial recently 008xx, but flipped it when I found it wasn't mint enough.
This is one very nice lenti MP.
I have a mint copy now. Purchased a 3rd copy as well, but it got returned right away becasue it wasn't mint.. I think I'm good with 2 for now lol