Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release date: October 4, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Cede.de
Price: €7.99 (Amazon) - €17.99 (Cede)
Notes: Matte finish, printed info on back, inside artwork, fixed blu-ray banner on top of front and back covers
Group buys: g0bl1nk1ng & Masterblaster

01.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Engelskind)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is beautiful! I didn´t receive my Zavvi exclusive yet but from the pics i think i really prefere the German Steel! Well done Concorde!

Well, this is an EXCLUSIVE FIRST then :hilarious:
You should have not cancelled your preorder Dariusz ;)

Lol, sure is Mark! Well, it's still not too late to re-order. I just checked and amazon has at least 999 copies left in stock. Now that I see it, I like it. Ah, I'm sure I will re-order it :D

This does look quite nice, especially the inside artwork! May have to preorder this ...

Does anyone know if it's region free? Amazon indicates Region B locked ...

Thanks in advance.

I cancelled my order for this steelbook with amazon this morning.
Too bad that this steelbook also does not include the 3D version just like the zavvi Uk release. I know the 3D conversion was not that great but I am a sucker for 3D.
if the movie is released in 3D I also want it to be in my steelbook

I'm surprised at the general enthusiasm for this steelbook. Blue banner printed (even in the back!), German text printed on the back, 1 disc, no 3D ... Usually, we are critical for a lot less ... Okay, it is different from other editions, the internal artwork is successful, the front also. But for me, the text printed on the back (regardless of language) is a sufficient reason for not buying. This is just my opinion.;)

Reactions: hayemaker
i personally love love this ! the actual pics look gorgeous... i dont think you always need clean artwork to have a beautiful steelbook.

and without a doubt, the artwork matches cleanly with the first two concord releases unlike the other iron man releases where the arc artwork doesnt fit very well with any of the first two releases of any country. Just my opinion :)

Reactions: Bluprint and Hooch
So my steels from cede arrive today and im not allone with paintchips on backside. All steels for my group buy arrive with paintchip on backside (left corner top and down).

Can anyone confirm that it is a productionfail like django futureshop?

So my steels from cede arrive today and im not allone with paintchips on backside. All steels for my group buy arrive with paintchip on backside (left corner top and down).

Can anyone confirm that it is a productionfail like django futureshop?

I also received my single Copy from cede yesterday... all fine only a MINOR, MINOR flaw on one of the top back corners where about 1-2 millimeters of the rounded corner is blank (so missing paint)!
But will check it "better" tonight then to see if it is indeed in very good condition...