Iron Man Future Shop SteelBook Owners Club [HDN Award]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
if you own the Iron Man BD steelbook FutureShop then post a pic in this thread which has your username written on a piece of paper in the pic.

If you do this, you will receive the Iron Man award here at the site.

Last edited:
picture.php

Can I get 2x the award? :hilarious:

brb, i need to photoshop 100 of these bad boys LOL...

what's an Iron Man award? LOL...

Come on Munstarz40, show off your stuff :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Munstarz40
brb, i need to photoshop 100 of these bad boys LOL...

what's an Iron Man award? LOL...

Come on Munstarz40, show off your stuff :)

The awards are those little icons which show up under your username in all your posts. You have the ninja one at the moment., and I guess a little Iron Man would show up very soon next to it :)

Reactions: MayFlower
So what kind of Award do members get for not being able to acquire one?

There will be other awards for many that are not hard to come by, so everyone will have the ability to partake in the fun if they so choose.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

:(

My camera is broken :(

Can I shoot a video instead?

ofcourse.

Damn. Looks like I can't be in this club. And, no wonder they're rare and expensive...looks like everyone in this club has multiples and have them all.

I only have 1 myself, but it's probably one of the mintiest you'll ever see. Not a scratch on it, not even on the shrink wrap! I'm just missing the price tag on it, which probably means it was not purchased in a store or was sold before they even put a price tag on it, snatched from the clerk's hand before he could put the price tag :joy:

if you own the Iron Man BD steelbook FutureShop then post a pic in this thread which has your username written on a piece of paper in the pic.

If you do this, you will receive the Iron Man award here at the site.

Hold on a minute...i can provides pictures of it that I took before I traded it to you for practically nothin'. Does that count?:hilarious:

Hold on a minute...i can provides pictures of it that I took before I traded it to you for practically nothin'. Does that count?:hilarious:

No, but if you provide a picture of what I traded you for it then I will make a special exception. :twisted:

Last edited: