[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Got a return label from Zavvi for the damaged Casablanca's they sent me.

I do find it odd, or may insulting, that the directions on the return slip state I am responsible for the contents, which they clearly were not when they shipped them, and I need to insure safe delivery to them, which they did not enroute to me putting them in a box that could have fit 5 of them with no packing materials. I'll be sure to mention that on my exit message to close the deal.

I've sung this companies praises for years, but really....this more than puts me off. It's like a quasi Highlander moment with 2nd chances "There can be only one".

Why don't you send it back - get a full refund - and then order from HMV or Amazon?

I'm assuming you're from the UK for quick turnaround
I chose the refund. I live in the U.S. so I'm not sure of the turnaround had I exchanged it. Also, since sending these to me damaged was no problem for them, I have to assume I'd just go thru this all again. Especially knowing several editions are in this condition.

Very disappointed in Zavvi right now.

Has anyone visiting this thread ever had to ship something back to zavvi? I wasted 2 hours of my life today trying to.

They sent me a code for the shipping to be free for me but the USPS was confused. Tried another location and they wouldn't even talk about it until I filled out the Customs Declaration form, which naturally needs things like....

Zavvi's email address. Zavvi's phone number.

Two things I do not have.

I know they have an email because I get their notices to my querries in my email but it states NOT to reply because no one will see it. So I'm not going to use that one. Such a nice waste of 2 hours of my life. Boy, exciting stuff.

Super busy with work, so kudos to those who kept the thread going.

Will close the giveaway today and announce the winners, after I clear out my inbox. So if you're reading this and you're one of the ninjas who've been messaging me, I'm great, don't worry, and will reply to your message today.

It's Christmas soon, so in that spirit, even though this thread didn't reach 100 pages, 5 prizes will be awarded to 5 ninjas.

The first two prizes mentioned in the OP will be replaced by two sold out movie editions since that's what everyone prefers.

Will close the giveaway today and announce the winners, after I clear out my inbox. So if you're reading this and you're one of the ninjas who've been messaging me, I'm great, don't worry, and will reply to your message today.

It's Christmas soon, so in that spirit, even though this thread didn't reach 100 pages, 5 prizes will be awarded to 5 ninjas.

The first two prizes mentioned in the OP will be replaced by two sold out movie editions since that's what everyone prefers.
Oh hey you absolutely rock man thanks for thr competition. If I don't win btw I'm claiming shenanigans... Hahaha. Just Kidding.

Reactions: IRON MAN

Glad you are ok and thanks for the amazing giveaway and for opening the rest of the prizes.
Now fingers crossed

Reactions: RMA and IRON MAN
Welcome back @IRON MAN . We assumed you were on some world saving effort and Jarvis would ensure your safe return!

A few others are convinced you are literally Robert Downey Jr. and were off filming a few secret shots of Spiderman 4.

No one, however, confused you with Captain Funyuns. Because that's me.

Hope you are having an awesome Thanksgiving weekend.

welcome back to the forum buddy. Super generous of you to give away all this swag, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.