[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

I love Dawn of the dead. I desperately need to watch more Westerns.
Dawn of the Dead is EPIC!!!! I remember seeing that in the theater before it was released. I worked for a local theater chain and we got in for a sneak peak for free. I had not idea what I was walking into. LOL.

Years later, that moment with my friends is one of my fondest memories. I think of us laughing and shouting out things like "Oh gross" and "that's awesome". Just makes me smile. We were a tight group for sure. Still are. Well, those of us who are left. Really miss those dudes.

Love me a good western, as well.

Dawn of the Dead is EPIC!!!! I remember seeing that in the theater before it was released. I worked for a local theater chain and we got in for a sneak peak for free. I had not idea what I was walking into. LOL.

Years later, that moment with my friends is one of my fondest memories. I think of us laughing and shouting out things like "Oh gross" and "that's awesome". Just makes me smile. We were a tight group for sure. Still are. Well, those of us who are left. Really miss those dudes.

Love me a good western, as well.
I have watched Dawn of the dead but don't even remember it. I remember the remake, maybe I should rewatch the original.

As for westerns, my era was more tombstone and unforgiven

my first steelbook was a dvd steelfor Stephen Spielberg's Duel. :wow: i had no idea i had ordered a steelbook and was most surprised when it turned up.started a long hobby of buying great films in pretty boxes. :drool:
How many of you guys get into the old Universal Horror movies on Steel? Like, wicked old from the 30's and 40's.?

I beg for those movies.

@jaws finatic, me! i have all the Universal classics on steel, i can watch them endlessly. plus i have a reasonable collection of seminal non-steel horror classics from the 20s and onwards (Nosferatu, Cabinet of Doctor Caligari, Vampyr, Golem, and so on) all the way through to current horror. for all the stagey acting, some of the design and direction on those older flicks are just superb. and many of them retain chilling moment. great stuff. :thumbs:

my first steelbook was a dvd steelfor Stephen Spielberg's Duel. :wow: i had no idea i had ordered a steelbook and was most surprised when it turned up.started a long hobby of buying great films in pretty boxes. :drool:

@jaws finatic, me! i have all the Universal classics on steel, i can watch them endlessly. plus i have a reasonable collection of seminal non-steel horror classics from the 20s and onwards (Nosferatu, Cabinet of Doctor Caligari, Vampyr, Golem, and so on) all the way through to current horror. for all the stagey acting, some of the design and direction on those older flicks are just superb. and many of them retain chilling moment. great stuff. :thumbs:
You would have loved my old website, then. It was called The Masters of Horror and it was dedicated, or as I say in the write up 'deadicated' to Forry Ackerman, Famous Monsters of Filmland and all the classic monsters. I still have all the images. Poster hosts, lobby cards, stills, from all those films. My site was pretty busy but I got hacked and subsequently taken down by my service. I've been trying to figure out how to get it back up but the site I use, which used to be easy, is a suffering toll.

I would love to be able to share those images with likeminded fans of those awesome classics. It's why I built the site.

Perhaps there's a place here for them.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I have watched Dawn of the dead but don't even remember it. I remember the remake, maybe I should rewatch the original.

As for westerns, my era was more tombstone and unforgiven
I love all westerns. Movie or TV.

Just like every genre there are some that just don't have it, but more often than not I've found them to be good entertainment. There must be some kind of mental correlation with pirates and cowboys in my psyche.

Obviously Clint Eastwood westerns rule. But I also really loved the Terence Hill comedy westerns. Not sure if you've seen Silverado, but I highly recommend it.

Loved all the tv westerns. Black and white tv candy to me.

Really loved Bounty Law.

Reactions: Watkinss1
High Plains Drifter is an underrated western, perhaps my 2nd favourite behind TGBAU.
I have everything Eastwood, including a nice DVD box set of The Good, The Bad & the Ugly. Truly a great film!

Just recently finally saw Tombstone and loved it. Josie Wales is wayyyyy up there, too. Some of the greatest lines ever spoken in film in that movie. Such as "Buzzard's gotta eat. Same as the worms" and possibly my favorite "you boys gonna pull those pistols or stand there and whistle Dixie?". LOL.

I love all westerns. Movie or TV.

Just like every genre there are some that just don't have it, but more often than not I've found them to be good entertainment. There must be some kind of mental correlation with pirates and cowboys in my psyche.

Obviously Clint Eastwood westerns rule. But I also really loved the Terence Hill comedy westerns. Not sure if you've seen Silverado, but I highly recommend it.

Loved all the tv westerns. Black and white tv candy to me.

Really loved Bounty Law.
Not seen silverado. Will add it to the list of films I need to watch. Just not enough hours in the day though lol

I have everything Eastwood, including a nice DVD box set of The Good, The Bad & the Ugly. Truly a great film!

Just recently finally saw Tombstone and loved it. Josie Wales is wayyyyy up there, too. Some of the greatest lines ever spoken in film in that movie. Such as "Buzzard's gotta eat. Same as the worms" and possibly my favorite "you boys gonna pull those pistols or stand there and whistle Dixie?". LOL.
You can never go wrong with an Eastwood western. Even his worst western Joe Kidd is a decent watch.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Matte finish steels.

Are there any steelbooks with a matte paint finish. I'm talking like the kind you get on cars, that really nice textured matte finish. That would look amazing imo.

Trying to stick with the whole conversation thing rather than 1 word spam, is the new Thor film any good?
I loved Ragnarok but heard bad things about the latest one and it is due to release on Disney+ on 2nd September, with it being that soon after a cinema release, that also implies to me it isn't great
Has Disney stretched many movies far past the 45 days? Top Gun and Jurassic World are the two movies I know of with very delayed releases.