[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Rod Stewart sang that Every Picture Tells a Story. Well, the same can be said about Premiums!!!!! I was here at the Ninja bemoaning missing out on this beautiful Manta when, I believe it was once again Iron Man, let me know some were showing up at Manta for purchase. I doubt 20 seconds passed before my order was in. LOL. This thing is just gorgeous.

IMG_20220921_221521361.jpg

I know but still lol. We need 300 ish more posts though just for the Hateful 8. We need another 1000 for the Mantas lol. I mean we could just spam the **** out of it with questions, and steelbook photos but I mean 1000 more posts is a lot lol.
GIF by Achievement Hunter

Yeah just another X topics to hit targets - doable :D

Reactions: jaws finatic
One thousand posts to get ready to post.
If one post would accidentally get posted.
They'd be nine hundred and ninety nine posts to ready to post.

Nine hundred and ninety nine posts to get ready to post.

Going to be a long night.
Andre Leon Talley Dream GIF by GIPHY News

One thousand posts to get ready to post.
If one post would accidentally get posted.
They'd be nine hundred and ninety nine posts to ready to post.

Nine hundred and ninety nine posts to get ready to post.

Going to be a long night.
Andre Leon Talley Dream GIF by GIPHY News
Can I just post all of these individually?

Like its almost all of my Instagram posts since last July, but Davinci was giving me hassle about some of the photos even though they are literally all the same format. But anyway. This is different than the last one of these, set to 0.2 seconds not 0.3 lol.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Dude we are following the perimeters of the contest. They want to cry at the sky, let them. I want to win hopefully a Manta or two.. I'm not greedy.
Lol, agree, certainly not worried about people hating. Everyone is free to join in the conversations.
I haven't posted much this week as I have just been so busy but will be back up to standard next week if it is still running :)