Iron Man (Mark III) - Life Size Bust (Sideshow Collectibles)

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: September 2020
Purchase link: Sideshow.com
Price: $1250

1125x1269_previewbanner_IM3Bust-1.jpg

Last edited:
Pre-Order Thursday, April 4, 2019!

@Wreck
That would be the Ultimate for me… but the price will be INSANE for sure!!! :(

Last edited:
pretty cool where did you even find this on their site @Drum18 when i first came into sideshow many years back the battle damaged version was available on the site and I almost bought the original on ebay a few times. back then I thought $800 for a piece was astronomical and while its still a lot its no longer astronomical ha.

there hulk and deadpool are both 980 ... given that this is Iron Man and they likely think they can get away with more, and perhaps light up feature I'm guessing maybe $1200 max.

pretty cool where did you even find this on their site @Drum18 when i first came into sideshow many years back the battle damaged version was available on the site and I almost bought the original on ebay a few times. back then I thought $800 for a piece was astronomical and while its still a lot its no longer astronomical ha.

there hulk and deadpool are both 980 ... given that this is Iron Man and they likely think they can get away with more, and perhaps light up feature I'm guessing maybe $1200 max.

https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/iron-man-mark-iii-life-size-bust
My guess will be somewhere around 1200$ too… which would end me as I just couldn't… :(

When looking at the most recents LSB:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles?type=life-size+bust
Star Wars: 1150$
Venom: 1195$
Predator: 1299$, 1599$ and 1899$

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
yup @Drum18 $1250

Looks a bit too plain and too much I think. Heck likely a battle damaged version to come too.

Granted with the times changing and considering how much the old one cost I kinda get it.... but i would have suspected 1,000 ... but they have been raising their prices on premium formats too. Some I can I kinda look at the scale and be like thats high, but i kinda get it. Look at Cable , its massive. Just sad $500 PFs are becoming a thing of the past. At first you wonder if the factories have been raising prices and thus this is why but I honestly think its more to do with the new way they are marketing.

if you search around the site you will see plenty of items with free shipping. That or 10% off plus free shipping etc. So i think they are pricing higher on purpose so if the demand is there they get locked in on a lot of people at the higher cost. If not they can later discount or offer free shipping while still getting the price point they truly wanted, but while also taking advantage of the early supporters who paid the premium. And with really popular items, they just get a premium if they sell out never having to offer deals etc.

yup @Drum18 $1250

Looks a bit too plain and too much I think. Heck likely a battle damaged version to come too.

Granted with the times changing and considering how much the old one cost I kinda get it.... but i would have suspected 1,000 ... but they have been raising their prices on premium formats too. Some I can I kinda look at the scale and be like thats high, but i kinda get it. Look at Cable , its massive. Just sad $500 PFs are becoming a thing of the past. At first you wonder if the factories have been raising prices and thus this is why but I honestly think its more to do with the new way they are marketing.

if you search around the site you will see plenty of items with free shipping. That or 10% off plus free shipping etc. So i think they are pricing higher on purpose so if the demand is there they get locked in on a lot of people at the higher cost. If not they can later discount or offer free shipping while still getting the price point they truly wanted, but while also taking advantage of the early supporters who paid the premium. And with really popular items, they just get a premium if they sell out never having to offer deals etc.
Yeah… those pricing are killing it for me…

When I do the math, 1250$ US = 2000$ CAD for me when paying all the fees&taxes. How can I justify this... :(

Yeah… those pricing are killing it for me…

When I do the math, 1250$ US = 2000$ CAD for me when paying all the fees&taxes. How can I justify this... :(
fr. probably cheaper to ship in USA and fly over and take back. ha

ps. may need to go smaller bro. Some of the Iron Studios ones are very nice in hand since made of polystone. Feel more quality in hand. Granted SOME have not so good face sculpts so that is kinda easily determined from pics tho.
Tho i see some prices on those starting to rise. *shakes fist*

Koto still does stuff very economical but granted not polystone.

This Thor looks great for $150 .... I'm only interested in the Hulk tho somewhat.

ps. may need to go smaller bro. Some of the Iron Studios ones are very nice in hand since made of polystone. Feel more quality in hand. Granted SOME have not so good face sculpts so that is kinda easily determined from pics tho.
Tho i see some prices on those starting to rise. *shakes fist*

Koto still does stuff very economical but granted not polystone.

This Thor looks great for $150 .... I'm only interested in the Hulk tho somewhat.

Yeah I know… saw many of those IS 1/10 figure and they look good overal (except the faces). But my problem is that I've focused almost my entire collection in 1/4, 1/2 and life-size. Would looks silly if I started to add different scales… but who knows… I'll see in the future...

Yeah I know… saw many of those IS 1/10 figure and they look good overal (except the faces). But my problem is that I've focused almost my entire collection in 1/4, 1/2 and life-size. Would looks silly if I started to add different scales… but who knows… I'll see in the future...
Perhaps. tho that scale fits nicely on top of media racks and some even inside the rack. with my Avengers ones I just recently put them in a besta and while i could have just cut one shelf in half and doubled it up that way i went with a quicker way of using some clear acrylic display risers .

Bad lighting but you get the drift.
iOS Image - 4179008854.jpg

Personally I think you’d be amazed w hulkbuster

After watching those videos, I've decided to be poor for a while! :p

Ordered locally, and will be "saving" almost 300$ CAD...

Reactions: Wreck
@Drum18

1) what is she wearing on her arm
2) I figured out their secret, use a girl with small hands and a bit on the shorter side to make the statues look even bigger. :) Cant hate that. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Drum18