Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Release date: February 13th, 2014
Price: 39.99 Euros
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Emp.de
Notes:
Limited Steelbook with 3 Blu-rays! With exclusive 20-page German-Iron Man - Comic!

IM-Tri-DE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I ordered there with no problems at all. It's a pretty big online shop. They have lots of Heavy Metal music, clothes for fans and Blu Rays since quite a while.

wonder if they will release an english version, unfournately i don't read german or have first 2 personally didn't like zavvi steel with no 3d. so this done properly but an english version with 3d in it could cover alot of bases for alot that have not got this but we will see.

Just pre ordered this.. good price ( Probably cancel if it has a printed credits etc on the back)
Does anyone here know If the blue banner across the top of the SB is gonna be printed on or is it a j card? Also, amazon's pictures show the back of the SB, again, is this a printed back or the j card?? Thanks in advance for any info:thumbs:

Much better price. I pre ordered a week ago with the now expired 5off amazon coupon hoping that the price would also come down.
Chunk - Iron Man 3 was also released by Concorde and that had the banner and printed back so it seems likely this will.

Reactions: chunk