Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 3, 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: Link

39900046_2175579372678598_8229323812068392960_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
film arena has Started a new Thing with Black Baron Releases, They only go on pre-order if they are ready to be released as soon as the pre-order ends.

Predator and Isle of Dogs were released the same day Pre-order ended on October 4th
Thanks for the info!

so we should probably see shipping soon i'd assume

My copies of the BB and the WeET fullslip arrived this week, so I thought I'd post some comparison shots. I couldn't tell from the preview pics which edition I'd like best, but seeing them side-by-side, it's a no-brainer for BB. Because of the texturing used on the WeET, the image seems less distinct and less vivid. It's still very nice, but the BB is just so stylish and clean, I really love it. Now to wait for Cine-Museum, to see who the ultimate victor will be. :)

By the way, I wanted to put in a good word for HD Film Portal, where I got my copy of the BB (and it's still in stock there, too). As far as I can tell, it's basically just one guy, Christoph, in Germany, selling FilmArena editions and some other stuff. His prices aren't bad if you miss the GB. He's a good communicator and packed the steelbook very securely. I don't know anything more than that—just that ordering from him was a very smooth experience.

DSC_4651a.jpgDSC_4653a.jpgDSC_4654a.jpgDSC_4659a.jpgDSC_4664a.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart