I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Happy New Year!:)

I'm looking for an:

Thor Zavvi Steelbook
Thor 3D Zavvi Lenticular Steelbook

From the Thor The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) from [Singapore]
Not the Steelbook ! Only the free gift : Mjolnir Pen !!!

New&Sealed! Offer! Please PM me. Payment per Pay Pal! Thanks. Cheers.

BUMP! +++ Wanted! More. I'm looking also for an:
Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada] A sealed perfect Copy!
Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #8) [Korea] New&Sealed!
A special Number would be very great!
:thumbs:

Looking for Inglourious Basterds Full Slip, Manta Lab. Mint, sealed. To buy close to RRP or trade, see sales thread below

Looking for the full HDZeta Dark Knight trilogy set with the collectors box if anyone has decided to pass on it. Cash waiting

Last edited:
Looking to buy these titles:
- Scream Zavvi steelbook
- Halloween Zavvi steelbook
- The Man From UNCLE HDZeta
- Baby Driver HDZeta
- Spring Steelarchive
- Into the Wild Steelarchive

I'm looking for these preferably in brand new and unopened condition but I'm willing to consider opened copies as long as they're mint (and depending on the price too as well). Please PM me if you have something I'm looking for. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a sealed copy of this Se7en Korean Kimchi version steelbook. It contains the obi strip around it. Pics of the exact one I'm looking for below. Please PM me if you have one. Thanks in advance.
20190108_223452.jpg20190108_223300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Greatest Showman Steelbook any edition, Mint, open or sealed sale or trade
Fright Night Steelbook or VHS edition....

Looking for Deadpool 2 Manta lab double lenticular. (I know it's not out yet but if anyone wants to shift their gb copy or whatever I'm interested in taking it off your hands)

im still looking for HOSTILES and PEPPERMINT from France no matter if opened, looking to buy. I know amazon has it right now but I don’t wanna deal with their package!!!i tried to order both from Facn but don’t let me....

Last edited: