IT (1990) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #12) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order July 6, 2019 at 2:30 PM Italy time) Local Preorder Time HERE
Price: €44.90

Banner IT 1990 (ridotta).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good. Mine is moving now, I know because:

"We’ve been notified that an item has been posted to you from C.B.I. di Carlo Bugli in Italy. Just to let you know, it’s likely there will be a customs charge to pay for this item, due to the declared value of it.

We’ll let you know when it’s in the UK and confirm if any charges have been applied by Border Force, or if it’s been passed to Royal Mail for delivery without charge".

Excellent :sweat:

Yeah I got the same.

How likely is it we’ll have to pay customs charges? Didn’t think we had to as it’s from Europe.

"We’ve been notified that an item has been posted to you from C.B.I. di Carlo Bugli in Italy. Just to let you know, it’s likely there will be a customs charge to pay for this item, due to the declared value of it.

I just received this email for my Pet Cemetery order. Looks like we will be hit by custom fees. That and along with a super snail pace postage, it's not been the best first time experience so far with this retailer.

I think it is a stupid automatic disclaimer - they were probably preparing for Brexit and left it turned on. Same like in some stores - companies Croatia was not part of EU for 3-4 years until someone ticked the box in the software

Reactions: jasong
People in the UK shouldn’t worry about the possible customs fee thing, I had the exact same message with Halloween and I didn’t get charged.

On another note @duckandrun - I messaged you today about my shipping of this, any joy?

At least yours is in the country. My order (Pet Cemetery) has been shipped 3 weeks ago and still nothing. The provided tracking says it left Italy on the 6th, whereas Royal Mail says Switzerland.

Well, mine is probably on its way back to Italy so I'm not sure if thats better lol.

This message to thank Carlo @duckandrun
The bracelet gift from the first man release was missing in my box. Contacted him by MP and received it today. Great customer service.

Thank you for your feedback, we're working to improve quality of assistence after sales but sometimes is not easy because CM team is limited!
Thank you for your patience and trust in our service!

• Thanks
Reactions: Tompa and Jocelin