Release date: January 13, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop UK - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Notes: WB Shop includes a free T-Shirt

81ND0spq5XL._AC_SX342_.jpg

81aMdVIJlZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71rxe9gIFgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
12274903-4184703280456549.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CHAPTER ONE .......................................................................................+ ........................................................................... CHAPTER TWO . . . would make sense too:-
1567903617289.png
+
1567904304746.png

... and another alternative to the white DIY job would br this on the front and something totally different on the back:-
1567903922816.png

^ This poster already causing a furore down under with parents complaining that the billboards are scaring their children:-
1567904529092.png

Love that second one. Thought these were yours for a sec

Can’t stand that white one. Or I wouldn’t mind the front art as one side (that features the losers)
Lol funny thing is, the guy who did make them keeps beating me to the punch and using the exact art I was going to use for certain concepts.

Oh? The white poster is probably my favourite for this film... makes a nice change from all the black IMO (not that I don't like the black ones though).

Reactions: Flloydo
A white design is best for Chapter 2.

Pointless having a similar design again, plus there would be a nice contrast between black and white, with both having red thrown in there.

Reactions: djjez83
Pre-ordered. Quite like the 2 ballon art which fits quite nicely with the first but would like to see the white one released :thumbs:

Either way, I'm sure someone is going to release the white artwork.

Reactions: jasong
Lol funny thing is, the guy who did make them keeps beating me to the punch and using the exact art I was going to use for certain concepts.

Oh? The white poster is probably my favourite for this film... makes a nice change from all the black IMO (not that I don't like the black ones though).

I like it as a poster but I don’t think it works spread out front and back of a steelbook. Something don’t look right to me.

Front art yea and then something different on the back. But I prefer the other artworks for chapter 2. Seen some great ones

Reactions: Noodles
TBH wouldn't mind if we get the same split artwork as the Best Buy but as we originally got different steels for Part One there's surely a chance of the same happening with Chapter Two and maybe the original white version would be a viable option:-

1568729140429.png

Reactions: St4rlord
I liked the matching artwork and had ordered, but cancelled after seeing it. Couldnt imagine watching it again. :/
Have to agree with you. I went Sunday and it was such a slog to sit through, particularly the middle. Didn't know if the CGI was intentionally cheesey to be laughed at or if it was just bad and didn't care for the characters at all this time round

It's a shame because that poster artwork looks really nice or one to match the recent Zavvi release would be fantastic. But I had to cancel my preorder of this as I found the film to be really poor

Reactions: djjez83 and jasong
Have to agree with you. I went Sunday and it was such a slog to sit through, particularly the middle. Didn't know if the CGI was intentionally cheesey to be laughed at or if it was just bad and didn't care for the characters at all this time round

It's a shame because that poster artwork looks really nice or one to match the recent Zavvi release would be fantastic. But I had to cancel my preorder of this as I found the film to be really poor

Spot on, too Hollywood by far. Weak story, ending was silly. Hey ho. £30 for something else.

It blows my mind that people are hating on this film. It’s a extension of the first film but you get much more than the first one in every sense without them ruining it

Kept the same tone, more violence, you get the best of both worlds with the kids and adults, more savageness, more pennywise

They didn’t even make it too Hollywood and the ending is pretty much the same as the old mini series LMFAO, obviously some people haven’t seen that either. The stuff they did leave out the book like the turtle for example makes pure sense because then it would of been stupid.

Plus the CGI is no different to the weird lady stan sees and the leper Eddie sees in the first film lol.

It blows my mind that people are hating on this film. It’s a extension of the first film but you get much more than the first one in every sense without them ruining it

I have to disagree as I thought it was a lesser film in every way. I've not seen or read any other iteration of IT and I tend to avoid horror films in general as I usually dislike them but I was dragged to Chapter one and ended up really enjoying it. Didn't have any enjoyment with this film

I think the biggest factor was the characters. Felt the bond was strong between all of the kids in the first as you got to know them but in chapter two it seemed too broken up to form any connection with any of them

The story was far more focused in the first and that allowed the interaction Pennywise's had with the kids to be more terrifying whereas with the second I didn't feel much of a sense dread from him

And even though some of the CGI'd creatures looked the same, or similar, to the first (as I said in a previous comment) there were segments where I wasn't sure if I was meant to be scared or laughing at what was produced. I actually think there may have been more bits that were meant to be funny than there were of horror and this mixture of tones damaged the overall film

But it'd be boring if we all thought the same way. As an outsider to the franchise/material, this just wasn't for me

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and jasong
I have to disagree as I thought it was a lesser film in every way. I've not seen or read any other iteration of IT and I tend to avoid horror films in general as I usually dislike them but I was dragged to Chapter one and ended up really enjoying it. Didn't have any enjoyment with this film

I think the biggest factor was the characters. Felt the bond was strong between all of the kids in the first as you got to know them but in chapter two it seemed too broken up to form any connection with any of them

The story was far more focused in the first and that allowed the interaction Pennywise's had with the kids to be more terrifying whereas with the second I didn't feel much of a sense dread from him

And even though some of the CGI'd creatures looked the same, or similar, to the first (as I said in a previous comment) there were segments where I wasn't sure if I was meant to be scared or laughing at what was produced. I actually think there may have been more bits that were meant to be funny than there were of horror and this mixture of tones damaged the overall film

But it'd be boring if we all thought the same way. As an outside to the franchise/material, this just wasn't for me

Agreed