IT Chapter Two (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Does not include discs

6452880F-0EFB-4A05-B292-39BF02EE902B.jpegE565EF71-BDBD-4EDB-B1F8-AEE8DBBE3961.jpeg007090A9-3B53-415C-B21A-0497BA37D5C7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mangaged to get a Boxset but did anyone else get stuck between getting to the payment processor to enter your credit card? It must have taken at least 5 minutes maybe longer and just sat there thinking before it got to the page where you enter your Credit Card Info, Name, and so forth.
That part where it was loading as well as the form you entered your information looked different than it has in years and I purchased over a dozen steelbooks direct in that time. However my last direct purchase from HDzeta was the First Man Boxset so it's been a little while. Is that some fun new feature where it takes forever to load at the end to get to that page or did that just happen to me?

Yeah it did take a long time to load the payment processing form.

Can't believe the full slip is still there even now!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx
Mangaged to get a Boxset but did anyone else get stuck between getting to the payment processor to enter your credit card? It must have taken at least 5 minutes maybe longer and just sat there thinking before it got to the page where you enter your Credit Card Info, Name, and so forth.
That part where it was loading as well as the form you entered your information looked different than it has in years and I purchased over a dozen steelbooks direct in that time. However my last direct purchase from HDzeta was the First Man Boxset so it's been a little while. Is that some fun new feature where it takes forever to load at the end to get to that page or did that just happen to me?
That was just you. But the new payease gateway is new.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx
Fullslip still in stock...easy pass will go for the BB edition :cool:

...I read somewhere that BB will include a Special Bonus Item called “Blu-Ray and UHD Disks” ! That sounds cool :woot:

Yeah for a cool extra £70 on top.

Reactions: Hereticz
It's a long shot, but does anybody want to trade the booklet and the post cards in the lenti slip ...

it2_boni.png

... for the posters and post cards in the full slip edition?

it2_boni_fs.png

Money would also be an option as long as the price is reasonable. PM me if you're interested in either a trade or a sale. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.