I've received my #BESTWEEK EVER Ninja Week Prize [See all winners in 2016 Archive forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
As @smabu has received his that I sent him already and I'm planning on sending more out today think it's time to start this thread :thumbs:

Here's @smabu post from the winning thread:

Received, they look awesome, will take some better pics once I've got the time! Thanks again @zesty !!
dsc_0541-jpg.224624

Pretty sure you will not be getting anything at all from that member.

A couple of mods suspect that member might be @Cobster, so it was likely just a scam.

Sorry

Oh well... At least I've won other cool stuff this ninja week. :D Thanks @apsmith21 And thanks for the help @Scary Hair. :)

A real shame trying to spoil things for everyone @apsmith21 :( .

Well at least like you said Lomadu you have other cool stuff . Great attitude to have flower :) :kiss:.

Anyone who's waiting for prizes from me please PM me.

Struggled for time of late, but should have time Thurs / Fri + Sunday to go through things. I plan to send everything by Tuesday next week latest.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: zesty and apsmith21
@apsmith21 Thank you Andy! :cool: My final prizes have arrived and WOW! :OMG: I'm in love with them ALL! :drool:
View attachment 238146

Especially with this beauty :hungry: :notworthy:
View attachment 238149

I want to shine this HUGE spotlight on the one and ONLY @DADDYCOOL187! I can't believe you passed up your John Wick prize so I can have it instead :OMG:, THANK YOU my Ninja Bro! :cool:
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151

I knew how much you wanted it in your collection and as you are one kool ass ninja it was only right :cool:

Attachments

• DSC_3603.JPG
    DSC_3603.JPG
    724.1 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC_3608.JPG
    DSC_3608.JPG
    643.3 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_3555.JPG
    DSC_3555.JPG
    713.9 KB · Views: 197
Status
Not open for further replies.