Jack Sparrow 1/6 DX Figure (Pirates of the Caribbean) [Hot Toys]

hidef al

Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
SoCal
CornerStoneComics

The 1/6th scale Captain Jack Sparrow Collectible Figure specially features: - Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie - Approximately 30 cm tall - TrueType body with over 30 points of articulation - Highly detailed hair sculpted piece by piece with accessories and red hair band - Two (2) interchangeable faces with different gestures with real-like beard and plaits on chin - Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited for both faces - Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable palms with rings and glove on right side including: One (1) pair of relaxed palms One (1) pair of palms for holding flintlock pistol One (1) right palm for holding saber One (1) pair of palms for holding rudder or telescope One (1) pair of palms showing his iconic gesture - Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted Costume: - One (1) leather-like detachable brown-colored hat - One (1) piece of cream-colored long-sleeved shirt - One (1) blue- and brown-colored patterned vest - One (1) dark brown long jacket - One (1) pair of dark brown pants - One (1) dark brown and (1) light brown leather-like belt with buckle - One (1) dark brown leather-like patterned shoulder band with saber sheath - One (1) pair of brown boots Weapons: - Two (2) flintlock pistols - One (1) saber Accessories: - One (1) left lace wrist band and one (1) right wrist band - One (1) scarf - One (1) piece of feather on waist - One (1) compass - One (1) small telescope - One (1) head sculpt of his mother - One (1) duck’s foot sculpture - One (1) movie-accurate rudder with base and movie nameplate - Figure stand with Captain Jack Sparrow nameplate and the movie logo

PD13394802257O4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This arrived last night. It's a really great figure. If you have any interest in Captain Jack Sparrow, it is a worthwile addition. I'll try and post some pictures later today.

Per requests, here's some more photos of Captain Jack and his packaging:

Jack:
img0568va.jpg

Close-up of the Face:
img0567hl.jpg

The Box:
img0569g.jpg

The Inside Cover:
img0571ik.jpg

Some other Add-ons:
img0570r.jpg

Reactions: Numanoid and Wreck
Mine arrived last week, despite all the positive reviews I'm a little dissapointed.

I think it's more to do with my taste than anything, but the narrow body seems really puny :(

I'll stick with it for a while, but suspect I'll sell this one on to make room for something bigger, like Iron Monger

Well I used my stashed up GC money and grabbed this from Hastings. Just gotta wait for it to ship.... :oohyeah: It was either this or War Machine ... but now I'm wanting War Machine :hilarious: ... hmmm wonder what stuff I can find around the house to turn in for more gc funds. :twisted: Just about out of dvds. haha.

Last edited:
Jericho, do you have any issues with the PERS system? I read online somewhere that peeps are having issues with it. Just wondering if you see any problems.

Jericho, do you have any issues with the PERS system? I read online somewhere that peeps are having issues with it. Just wondering if you see any problems.

Sorry, missed this post earlier. I have no had any problems with PERS on this figure. However, I broke the Joker PERS almost right away, so I've generally taken the position not to mess with them if I get them in a good position. I'm not a fan of the PERS.

Sorry, missed this post earlier. I have no had any problems with PERS on this figure. However, I broke the Joker PERS almost right away, so I've generally taken the position not to mess with them if I get them in a good position. I'm not a fan of the PERS.

That sucks dude. The only ones that are "broken" for me is on my Batman DX12 and that's because I took them apart and nodded mine. Both my Jack and Joker pers are in great shape but I don't mess around with them much either.