Jasgoo Store Reviews

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
  • Group buys from apsmith21 have been restocked with remaining copies not yet reserved. If you are after American Psycho, Ran, Terminator 2 and Hacksaw Ridge a limited number of copies have been added. Group buy shipping will resume in January 2022, but no additional copies will be sourced. Pay for your copy now to reserve! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/apsmith21.485/#resources

Thoth

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Hmm, I'm curious did anyone shop from this store: Jasgoo

It kept popping up on my FB feed as an add and they seem to have low priced collectibles. The comments on FB were surprisingly ok and haven't noticed anyone saying it's a scam but the prices of some of these collectibles they have are just too good to be true.
Would appreciate any opinions as I have quite an interest in shopping if they are legit.

Oct 21, 2021

It kept popping up on my FB feed as an add and they seem to have low priced collectibles. The comments on FB were surprisingly ok and haven't noticed anyone saying it's a scam but the prices of some of these collectibles they have are just too good to be true.
Would appreciate any opinions as I have quite an interest in shopping if they are legit.
I ordered 3 statues. Currently waiting for them to arrive... it is probably a scam as I’ve seen the exact same collectibles and pictures they are advertising for the same versions of them for 500-1000 dollars.

Oct 21, 2021

I ordered 3 statues. Currently waiting for them to arrive... it is probably a scam as I’ve seen the exact same collectibles and pictures they are advertising for the same versions of them for 500-1000 dollars.

Thoth

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom

I've seen some people reporting they have got them.
And some of the statues they advertising are on Aliexpress as well so more than likely they do drop shipping.

Let me know if and how they reach you!

Nov 21, 2021
Hello, my friend and I each ordered a figure went with free delivery and have yet to receive our purchase. Free delivery is 15-20 days I purchased on Nov 2nd 2021 even if I had to wait the full 20 days. I've e-mailed them through their listed contact over 4 times over the weekend and have gotten no response this is their listed contact and there is no phone # amzservice24h@outlook.com. We probably got bamboozled

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Normally with these types of places offering much cheaper alternatives to the original item they are genuine but the final product is nothing like what you think you are going to get.
I got caught out once by a cheaper version of a statue I was after and I'm talking nearly £100 cheaper so I got drawn into it.
The one that turned up was the same statue but was nothing like as pictured, the end product was in fact terrible to put it bluntly and I purchased to actual item at its retail and was not disappointed at the item I received.
If I'm honest, regardless of how much cheaper these places seem to be I personally would never go near them again even if the item was identical, these knock offs take profit away from the actual artists who create these items and without the profit they would be unable to continue their art.
Theee is no replacement for the genuine item .

Reactions: Thoth

Thoth

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Yeah I know the risks are higher with these but was just excited at the comments of some people who ordered saying they look really good. Some of the models they have on their store can't be found anywhere so not all of them are knock-offs I think.

And to be honest I don't think I can afford to pay 1k+ for premium ones so I was considering smaller size and cheaper options which these premium companies like F4F and Prime 1 don't care to do, now they all into huge sized expensive stuff.