Iowa
Evil Dead 2 - Jason Edmiston
http://www.mondotees.com/Evil-Dead-2_p_931.html

edmiston-ED2-add.jpg

Print Run Info
Released: 05/09/13
Run: 325
Size: 24 X 36

This beauty dropped today. Edmiston is easily becoming my favorite artist. His killer klowns is still my all time favorite. The amount of colors he manages to get in a screen print are out of this world.

Any one else snag one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: denizen
http://www.mondotees.com/Evil-Dead-2_p_931.html

edmiston-ED2-add.jpg

This beauty dropped today. Edmiston is easily becoming my favorite artist. His killer klowns is still my all time favorite. The amount of colors he manages to get in a screen print are out of this world.

Any one else snag one?

I missed this one, I went for the Army of Darkness print instead. I think I should've gone for this instead.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    156 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with WR about Edmiston becoming one of my favorite artists as well. He keeps knocking it out of the park. This was another :ohno: time for me for an hour yesterday, but for once I came out ontop! :oohyeah:

I just don't know why Ash would not be on the AoD print? :wtf:

I agree with WR about Edmiston becoming one of my favorite artists as well. He keeps knocking it out of the park. This was another :ohno: time for me for an hour yesterday, but for once I came out ontop! :oohyeah:

I just don't know why Ash would not be on the AoD print? :wtf:

So what did we do different this time? Or do you think there was just less popularity? I find that hard to believe considering how many sold on eBay.

So what did we do different this time? Or do you think there was just less popularity? I find that hard to believe considering how many sold on eBay.

I guess just luck. Hell, there was one up on eBay before the drop. :angry: That is some cockiness right there! :p

I had 3 browsers open this time, so if one stalled just a little I went to the other. Ended up with both prints and a t-shirt that I bought the day before. :emb: Somehow the t-shirt was still in my basket and I wasn't about to mess with emptying it. :p

I had an extra, but no one seemed interested when I posted about this back on release day so I ebayed it :ohno:

P.S. - I had already created a topic about this one

Reactions: Man of Steel