Lenticular Slipcase
40-Page Production Notes Booklet
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon Italy is same payment by Credit or Debit Card

Do you not have a ATM Card for getting cash
Most Banks their ATM cards they provide are also Debit Cards
He should be able to order though as italy is in the EU. He said his bank restricts purchases to EU only.

Amazon Italy do take my bank becouse they are a member of the eu. I sometimes order from amazon US aswell same problem. But i can buy gift cards online to redeem and use as credit. For some reason i could not find gift cards for Amazon.uk

Amazon Italy do take my bank becouse they are a member of the eu. I sometimes order from amazon US aswell same problem. But i can buy gift cards online to redeem and use as credit. For some reason i could not find gift cards for Amazon.uk
Netherlands is unusual then in regards to Debit Cards
I can use my Banks ATM Debit Card for online shopping in all countries be it a EU country or outside of EU
I use the same debit card with all Amazon websites as in USA/UK/Germany/Italy/France/Spain etc etc

Your Debit Card what type is it does it have any logos on it

Reactions: GrimmReapah
Wow, it doesn't compute with me. How has this sold out? Its Jaws 2.
I can't quite wrap me head around it.
Is it because it's been limited to a low production number, nostalgia or do collectors just buy all and anything because of the sets future resale value?

Boggles my mind. Must be the collectors or resellers; even being objective, it's a terrible movie.

Or am I thinking of Jaws 3?
They blur into one after Spielberg left. :)

Netherlands is unusual then in regards to Debit Cards
I can use my Banks ATM Debit Card for online shopping in all countries be it a EU country or outside of EU
I use the same debit card with all Amazon websites as in USA/UK/Germany/Italy/France/Spain etc etc

Your Debit Card what type is it does it have any logos on it
I can offcourse request a debit card here. But i dont need it. This may be the first time i actualy do

Reactions: paulboland
I can offcourse request a debit card here. But i dont need it. This may be the first time i actualy do
You should get a Debit Card as it's is not a Credit Card
Debit Card just lets you pay for items by taking funds directly from your bank current account

You can then use your debit card with high street shops and online retailers

• Helpful Post
Reactions: GrimmReapah
Is it because it's been limited to a low production number, nostalgia or do collectors just buy all and anything because of the sets future resale value?

Boggles my mind. Must be the collectors or resellers; even being objective, it's a terrible movie.

Very weird indeed. Maybe the full gloss finish? Still, I can´t believe this average movie has such a fanbase.....IIRC the last single steelbook for Jaws 2 was selling for high prices so maybe resellers really took the whole lot of it.

You should get a Debit Card as it's is not a Credit Card
Debit Card just lets you pay for items by taking funds directly from your bank current account

You can then use your debit card with high street shops and online retailers
Didnt knew that :whistle::thumbs: mostly there is a option for paypal. But i might consider getting this now.

Didnt knew that :whistle::thumbs: mostly there is a option for paypal. But i might consider getting this now.
It will depend though on what Type of Debit Card Netherland Banks can provide

Rabobank, alongside other Dutch banks is expected to soon start Visa Debit issuance, and customers are set to receive their Visa Debit card automatically and will not be required to take any action.

Was you not yet automatically issued with a Visa Debit Card from your bank in 2023 or did you decline one been issued

It will depend though on what Type of Debit Card Netherland Banks can provide

This is something new recently. Something to look into for sure. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated my friend :thanks:

Reactions: paulboland

Part 2 is legit mate. I think so anyhoo..

Part 2 is legit mate. I think so anyhoo..

I can see elements of a great film there. Scheider is really good as always, music, cinematography and locations are solid but it drags even with a sub 2 hour running time.
As sequels go it's pretty honourably.
I don't know. I always felt it suffered under the yoke of the 1st and never aspired to be as great. It always felt like the trashy prom date to me. Something you regret doing the next day :cigar: :LOL: