915hxO19P9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

INCLUDES

4K + Blu-Ray Gloss Steelbook
Lenticular Slipcase
40-Page Production Notes Booklet
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Last edited by a moderator:
Also available to pre order from WB Shop UK due to Warner doing distribution for Universal home media DVD/Blu-ray/UHD releases in UK

WB Shop UK link added to OP

Warner UK Shop by mistake has older 2021 Blu-ray SteelBook Mock up image but lists Lenticular Slipcase Collector's Edition Info

Also available to pre order from WB Shop UK due to Warner doing distribution for Universal home media DVD/Blu-ray/UHD releases in UK

WB Shop UK link added to OP

Warner UK Shop by mistake has older 2021 Blu-ray SteelBook Mock up image but lists Lenticular Slipcase Collector's Edition Info
Thanks, I will insert my foot in my mouth for not seeing this sooner.
Appreciate the it though :thumbs:

I saw this back in stock for a momment on amazon uk. I honestly think they are messing with our minds that this was sold out that fast. Not sure though, but company's do that to make more poeple intrested becouse it sells quick. I have seen it before. I do hope thats the case here

But my point is, it should not be so difficult to order this from another country. I mean we live in 2023 for ****sake :rofl:
Indeed we do, but you don’t.
How do you pay anyway, like The Dude?

DudeCheck.gif

I had a card since 1996, when I was 14. Now I'm living in the most sanctioned country in the history of the world, and still got two different cards to pay all over the world with.
Just boggles my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: GrimmReapah
If anyone wants - i can give him all extras except steelbook and it's content, with this CE once i receive item.
User only need to pay for shipping. Perfer European Union buyers.

Indeed we do, but you don’t.
How do you pay anyway, like The Dude?

DudeCheck.gif

I had a card since 1996, when I was 14. Now I'm living in the most sanctioned country in the history of the world, and still got two different cards to pay all over the world with.
Just boggles my mind.
Not going to explain this again. Please read a few posts back
Super Hero Hello GIF by Xbox

I've read everything and seen no sound explanation, honestly.
Sounds like he's just never had any need to. He's been able to use the card he has for EU purchases, and that's evidently suited him well, until now....

That's me assuming you're a chap. Apologies if not.

Sounds like he's just never had any need to. He's been able to use the card he has for EU purchases, and that's evidently suited him well, until now....

That's me assuming you're a chap. Apologies if not.
Nope, there's no such payment cards of any system that don't work internationally, that can't be unlocked in one click, or one phone call.
I think he's paying with bank account information, there's an option to add an account on Amazon, PayPal, without having any plastic or virtual cards.

Nope, there's no such payment cards of any system that don't work internationally, that can't be unlocked in one click, or one phone call.
I think he's paying with bank account information, there's an option to add an account on Amazon, PayPal, without having any plastic or virtual cards.
Fair. That isn't how it sounded from what was said, but idk.

Screenshot_20230526-142949_Samsung Internet.jpg
This is my only option on amazon uk. My bank card / account is not a credit or debit card. I cant use this