Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 4, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $28.99
Notes: Matte Finish
6541991_sd.jpg

Last edited:
Better than a kick in the nuts, but wanted the premium edition. US physical media situation just sucks ass right now.

Must say guys I went with this co I thought I read somewhere this would b glossy, bu I got this today and oh how disappointed I am on this Steelbook, I know I should have waited for pix or video buy I panicked…ohh well…

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Zavvi says the collector set comes with gloss steelbook. Wonder if European one will be gloss or if that info is also incorrect.
The SteelBook only edition that's available in multiple countries in Europe should be the same SteelBook that's in the Collector's Edition unless Universal UK listed wrong info in regards to Finish for UK/Italy
Only when someone gets delivery of UK/EU SteelBook will be know if that info listed is wrong

As per UK and Italy Collector's Edition

UK/Italy SteelBook is a Gloss Finish as listed in the Mock Up
UK got 2000 of the collector's Edition
Italy got the other 1000

915hxO19P9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Boilersteel
The SteelBook only edition that's available in multiple countries in Europe should be the same SteelBook that's in the Collector's Edition unless Universal UK listed wrong info in regards to Finish for UK/Italy
Only when someone gets delivery of UK/EU SteelBook will be know if that info listed is wrong

As per UK and Italy Collector's Edition

UK/Italy SteelBook is a Gloss Finish as listed in the Mock Up
UK got 2000 of the collector's Edition
Italy got the other 1000

View attachment 557606
I assumed the same, but that being said I've seen pictures from Europe and the US, matte, both. Hopefully the UK collectors editions prove different, but even with the stated finish on the mockup, i kinda doubt it.

Reactions: Boilersteel