Jaws (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (The Film Vault #006) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 4, 2023
Purchase links: Vice Press - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Vice Press Pre-order on May 29, at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £69.99 (Vice Press Poster Edition) - £49.99 (Collector's Edition)
Notes: Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition limited to 200

Jaws_FVR_4K.jpg

Jaws Film Vault.jpg

Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition

hl-26573170267.png hl-26573170260.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Does the poster come in the box or a frame on the limited edition one?
If you mean the Exclusive Vice Press Poster Editions that are limited to 200 each

Vice Press
We also know how important it is to protect items during shipping to make sure they arrive in the best condition possible, and it is something we put a lot of effort into and pride ourselves on. We have created our own bespoke shipping boxes to house the 4K box sets and our exclusive 24x36 inch posters will be rolled and shipped separately in our custom shipping tubes.

Unboxing of Wave 1 Vice Press Poster Editions
Video timestamp showing poster tubes
Not my Video

Vice Press Exclusive Poster Editions
Wave 2 of The Film Vault will be available to pre-order from 6pm BST (UK Time) on Monday the 29th of May.

Last edited:
Vice Press Poster Edition live to pre order

Artist: Matt Ferguson and Florey

Poster Edition: 200

Poster Size: 24" x 36" inches (approx 61 x 91 cm)

Poster Details: Hand numbered fine art lithograph print on 300gsm GF Smith Accent paper with certificate of authenticity signed by Matt Ferguson and Florey.

Important Shipping Information: At checkout, a product titled Poster Shipping Tube is automatically added to your cart to generate the correct shipping for your order. Please do not remove this from your cart. Removing this from your cart will result in you not generating the correct shipping and your order being cancelled.

The poster and 4K UHD Box set are each shipped separately in their own protective packaging and depending on the shipping service selected, may generate separate tracking numbers when shipped.

The 4K UHD box set and poster may also arrive separately. This may be on different days. This is due to how poster tubes and boxes are processed with our delivery partners.

Release Date - 04/09/2023 (Expected to ship September 2023)

Last edited:
I did hesitate to preorder Jaws, now sold out ... never thought it would be sold out so quickly, I mean on amazon UK.
because that's the only way for us outside uk to get those editions ... too bad for me !
Next time, I'll make preorders and cancel it if I'm not 100% interested.

has this already sold out from amazon?
Yes for now but if any customers cancel orders these will be added back as available stock
Amazon use a live stock system so you might need to keep close watch on their website if it comes back available might go in and out of stock a good few times

I did hesitate to preorder Jaws, now sold out ... never thought it would be sold out so quickly, I mean on amazon UK.
because that's the only way for us outside uk to get those editions ... too bad for me !
Next time, I'll make preorders and cancel it if I'm not 100% interested.
Vice Press does ship internationally.

considered the poster set from vice press but decided not to, how good is the poster that's numbered and signed?
Just can't buy everything i suppose. Some of these releases could be had for far less then £50 as well but i suppose Jaws will sell out at £50 after release with it seemly being the most popular one of the new wave.

Wasn't wowed by the artwork and would have been a bit too expensive. I spent $306 USD on the other 3.
Fair enough. It's probably my least favourite of the four too. And I can barely even afford one, let alone all of them lol. They should do some sort of bundle deal for the completists.

Reactions: MM3
considered the poster set from vice press but decided not to, how good is the poster that's numbered and signed?
Just can't buy everything i suppose. Some of these releases could be had for far less then £50 as well but i suppose Jaws will sell out at £50 after release with it seemly being the most popular one of the new wave.
I have their Goodfellas one and the quality is fantastic...but not £70 fantastic.

riddle: i will buy all the good ones from this wave and add them to all the good ones from the previous wave. how many do i have?

thats correct: none at all
ok ok, jaws, scarface and blade runner are alright

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MM3 and Mickle_89