DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: October 28, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €28.25
Notes: Includes both Jeepers Creepers and Jeepers Creepers 2. Limited print run to 1500.

jeepers-creepers2.jpg

81pq-PgkgPL._SL1500_.jpg

716Yw0RPKVL._SL1150_.jpg

jeepers-creepers3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that is because they decided to increase the print run to 1500 after the J-cards had already been printed, and that's why instead of just being a number it's XXX/1500

Reactions: hatredhorror
That looks a nice finish from the video. So this looks like it's from the same bootleg company that did creepshow last year..same postcards and spine magnet. Would have been better as a steelbook but looks good..

Would have been better as a steelbook but looks good..
why better? How many steels do you have in your collection with 3D embossing?
Steelbook embossing is nice, I love it, but it can’t touch futurpak’s 3d embossing. It’s not even close.

Cool art. But I only care for the first film (even though there’s no mention of the second on the case which is cool) but I don’t like the upside down title and I’d prefer it as a steelbook. Maybe one day

Reactions: DMD4k
Probably because that is how it was originally under the plastic seal and he's just leaving it as it was, for some reason. The magnet spine is just an option, you don't have to use it.

Probably because that is how it was originally under the plastic seal and he's just leaving it as it was, for some reason. The magnet spine is just an option, you don't have to use it.
Oh right, I thought the magnet was stocked inside until he opened it. It didn't show it sealed.

Reactions: DMD4k
They are quite nice. Would be very hard to store these on shelves in the usual upright position as the embossing would eventually get destroyed from sliding them in and out.

I haven't received this myself, but if you have a look at how they did it with Masters of the Universe that's how it was. Regular futurepak spine showing, and then the magnet spine on the opening side, all sealed up. So you get a choice if you prefer to use the magnet spine if you're really bothered by the hinges, or just toss the magnet spine aside.
I suppose they do it this way so there's no chance of buyers being unaware of how it looks without the magnet spine before they unseal it.

They are quite nice. Would be very hard to store these on shelves in the usual upright position as the embossing would eventually get destroyed from sliding them in and out.
Not really, I use the regular SC protectors, they don't conform perfectly to the 3d embossing, obviously, but they fit.