DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: October 28, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €28.25
Notes: Includes both Jeepers Creepers and Jeepers Creepers 2. Limited print run to 1500.

jeepers-creepers2.jpg

81pq-PgkgPL._SL1500_.jpg

716Yw0RPKVL._SL1150_.jpg

jeepers-creepers3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He asked if you could prove it, not if you could believe what an amazon reviewer wrote.

Bootleg
Normally, "bootleg" refers to goods illegally sold and distributed, without proper taxation, and at a loss to the original manufacturer of the goods. This can apply to anything, from booze to cigarettes to designer jeans, etc, as long as it is sold and distributed by other than legal means. Today the term is primarily used to describe stolen audio/video recordings that are illegally sold and distributed on the Internet.

bootleg
An unofficial knockoff or illegal upgrade to original products, goods, and/or services

Doesn´t seem to fit to any above, don´t know what you are talking about @Lollard2002 ? :rolleyes:

Looks like solid beautiful quality FuturePak with badass embossing, normally sold on Amazon....

If it´s bootleg, where is the original then? lol bootleg :hilarious:

Looking at the video I don't see any studio details on the card case or discs so it's unusual in that regard if it isn't an unofficial release...
This does look nice. No problem here with metalpak though steelbook aesthetically my first choice. Order in.

Bootleg
Normally, "bootleg" refers to goods illegally sold and distributed, without proper taxation, and at a loss to the original manufacturer of the goods. This can apply to anything, from booze to cigarettes to designer jeans, etc, as long as it is sold and distributed by other than legal means. Today the term is primarily used to describe stolen audio/video recordings that are illegally sold and distributed on the Internet.

bootleg
An unofficial knockoff or illegal upgrade to original products, goods, and/or services

Doesn´t seem to fit to any above, don´t know what you are talking about @Lollard2002 ? :rolleyes:

Looks like solid beautiful quality FuturePak with badass embossing, normally sold on Amazon....

maybe it was a typo and he meant booklet

Bootleg

bootleg

One of the reviewers makes it's clear it's a well known bootleg label. They are creating a product they have no licence to create and make money from.

Looking at the video I don't see any studio details on the card case or discs so it's unusual in that regard if it isn't an unofficial release...
This does look nice. No problem here with metalpak though steelbook aesthetically my first choice. Order in.
One of the reviewers makes it clear it's been done by a well known bootleg retailer

Bootleg

bootleg

I could sit down right now and say design a lovely futurepak for Star Trek 11: The Wrath of Khan and then get it made, stick it say 50 standard discs from the normal armay and sell it on amazon spain for £50 a time and make a nice bit of money but it would still be a bootleg. Not legal and not authorized by paramount / CBS

still jibberish... the same some Americans said for the Film Arena not so long time ago. This is EU I doubt anyone will risk a law suit.

Reactions: Hereticz
All
I could sit down right now and say design a lovely futurepak for Star Trek 11: The Wrath of Khan and then get it made, stick it say 50 standard discs from the normal armay and sell it on amazon spain for £50 a time and make a nice bit of money but it would still be a bootleg. Not legal and not authorized by paramount / CBS
This is not some third party selling on Amazon.
It's directly being sold by Amazon.

If it's such a well known bootlegger why aren't the big studios with full legal teams shutting them down??

Some reviewer on Amazon says blah blah. So f..... what? Who gives a f...

Reactions: DMD4k
All
This is not some third party selling on Amazon.
It's directly being sold by Amazon.

If it's such a well known bootlegger why aren't the big studios with full legal teams shutting them down??

Some reviewer on Amazon says blah blah. So f..... what? Who gives a f...
As someone who has been involved with someone ripping of their work, it's very very difficult to shut them down and can take years.

The label is resen they also use other label names but are same persons involved and is a bootleg as far as I'm concerned but is legal to sell these in Spain due their coypright laws they changed in 2007
Only reason you see Amazon Spain sell these it's allowed in Spain.

It's not an authorizied release outside of spain

The extras on the discs are just copied from other official releases with no payment made whatsoever to rights holder who made those extras

Spain changed it's laws in 2007 and why there has been lots of films from multiple labels in Spain just simply coping content of other labels releases from other countries
It's also why lot of these releases the price lot cheaper than other countries offical releases

Resen abuse this loophole in the law in Spain in my opinion especially when coping content from other countries labels official releases including extras content

Just because these are legal in Spain does not mean the content how it's been acquired has been morally right

• Informative
Reactions: hatredhorror