DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: October 28, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €28.25
Notes: Includes both Jeepers Creepers and Jeepers Creepers 2. Limited print run to 1500.

jeepers-creepers2.jpg

81pq-PgkgPL._SL1500_.jpg

716Yw0RPKVL._SL1150_.jpg

jeepers-creepers3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see that COPYRIGHT law from Spain that allows everyone to freely copy and re-release movie without permission.

I would like to see that COPYRIGHT law from Spain that allows everyone to freely copy and re-release movie without permission.
Spain Law 55/2007
Ley 55/2007, de 28 de diciembre, del Cine

There is a few loopholes in the law in regards to film distribution it these loopholes that these various labels use in spain to copy content for distribution in Spain which result in a Blu-ray been legal release in Spain but are not an authorized or a official release outside of Spain
Technically they not bootlegs in Spain but it's how they acquire the conent that is not liked by film distributor labels in other countries and persons invloved in making the original content

Label Twilight Time releases and a few other labels in USA for example Resen have done exact copies of some of their releases right down to same bit rate of the content

Italy also has some similar loopholes that allow some questionable releases
The Grey Market then is where these end up on some other countries websites selling these

Last edited:
What you're calling loophole, Paul, is the law itself. So basically, the law says they are legal. Period.
The law does not mention "there will be such and such loophole companies may exploit". Or does it?
All this "not an authorized release outside of Spain" you keep mentioning, is that any different to other releases in other European countries? Or Chinese or S. Korean releases...?

What you're calling loophole, Paul, is the law itself. So basically, the law says they are legal. Period.
The law does not mention "there will be such and such loophole companies may exploit". Or does it?
All this "not an authorized release outside of Spain" you keep mentioning, is that any different to other releases in other European countries? Or Chinese or S. Korean releases...?
Resen have copied other distributors labels releases content just becasuse the crazy law change in Spain make it legal in spain does not mean it's right

The law needs to be changed as far as I'm concerned and if a label want to distribute a release of another labels content they do what happens in other countries they pay the licence fee for that content from rights holder

Example when arrow video use scream factory extras or scream use arrow extras they pay a fee to each other to use that content and get permission to use it.

There is a lot of releases in Spain that are simply just questionable and I will not purchase any of these release that Resen or from other similar labels in Spain
There is a good few of them

Reactions: hatredhorror
You didn't answer my questions. I didn't ask if they should be paying someone else for so and so.
I also didn't ask if you thought the law needs to be changed.

I see you've now edited your message and you're now admiting these are not bootlegs as they have been legal all this time. Let's make sure @Lollard2002 reads that.

You didn't answer my questions. I didn't ask if they should be paying someone else for so and so.
I also didn't ask if you thought the law needs to be changed.

I see you've now edited your message and you're now admiting these are not bootlegs as they have been legal all this time. Let's make sure @Lollard2002 reads that.
They legal in spain but are considered to be bootlegs outside of spain by most of the labels/distributors who created the content

It's simply stealing others content as far as I'm concerned regeardless what spain laws are that allow this

Distributions right's vary I know in many countries in regards resale and distribution of products but what is happening in Spain is wrong

EU Law needs to done to put a stop to this as Spain is EU member country

ME as someone who runs a record label and doing licensing for music in the movies I have to admit that I am still puzzled here.
Now DO WE OR DO WE NOT HAVE proof that this legal breach occurred? Why original copyright owners are not pointing this out and calling the names? There must be something in the media or internet besides classic forum hear-say rumors?
Spain might have their own copyright laws but if EU COPYRIGHT LAW says different it will overrule local law. That is a practice in EU and rule is to follow EU Law in case such breach happens.

They legal in spain but are considered to be bootlegs outside of spain by most of the labels/distributors who created the content

It's simply stealing others content as far as I'm concerned regeardless what spain laws are that allow this

Distributions right's vary I know in many countries in regards resale and distribution of products but what is happening in Spain is wrong

EU Law needs to done to put a stop to this as Spain is EU member country
So they are legal. That's really all there is to it.
You don't like it, Lollard doesn't either, but they are legal. And all this time you've both been saying they are illegal :naughty:

There are many differences in legislation between different member states, this one is one of the least of my worries.

You don't like it, Lollard doesn't either, but they are legal. And all this time you've both been saying they are illegal :naughty:

There are many differences in legislation between different member states, this one is one of the least of my worries.
I said they was legal in spain and other threads due to laws in Spain
My first post in this thread # 39 was very clear was legal in Spain

These are not offical authorized relesases outside of Spain and are considered to be bootlegs by the various labels who created the original content
They not classed as bootlegs in Spain but we are taking about the labels that created the content not been paid anything nor are the actors or directors getting any royalties payments from these releases from Spain

Just because they are legal releases in Spain does not mean it's right thing to be doing

A extreme comparision just using as a example
If Spain passed a law tomorrow that stealing the contents from your next door neigbour was legal would that be right thing to do

Reactions: DMD4k

let the three of us (me, my shotgun and you) take a nice boattrip into international waters :p i swear i wont do anything *illegal* there

Lets all travel to Guernsey/Jersey.
I'm sure what ZAVVI is doing there is a TAX loophole too. Does this means that all ZAVVI releases are immoral, illegal or bootlegs? Because if TAX hasn't being paid......

Reactions: DMD4k
:hilarious: wow, looks beauty, with the case and all....how much such thing costs?
Not expensive nowadays - the bottom has fallen out of the pre-owned shotgun market for anything but a Best London Gun such as made by Purdey & Sons, Boss & Co. or Holland & Holland.