John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Singapore]

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
Since this release is in Singapore and not from Taiwan or Hong Kong, I guess this deserved it's on thread.
Available from all Laserflair, a brick and mortar shop which does not sells online.
It's retail at SGD59.90
Released date : 29-05-2012

picture.php

Actual pics thanks to Elena:
JC5.jpg

JC-1.jpg

JC4-1.jpg

JC3-1.jpg

JC2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The release date of this title is on 29-05-2012

Thanks...Any idea when it's release date is so I can add it to the list :scat:

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Yes, it it indeed this EAN.;)

Could somebody confirm, that the EAN of the SG Release is this one: "8887231552216"

It was between this one and the one from wxlink's group buy, and I ended up doing this one - as my alternative to the Future Shop edition (which I'll keep sealed).

I've been speaking with Alex. He'd be willing to ship some of these to me in the USA. If there are any Canada or US members that want a copy, let me know and I'll start a group buy. Need about 5 people for me to do this.

Costs would be around $55 - $60 shipped.

Reactions: Lucky101
I've got a friend in the UK who's after this

I'll ask him. If he's still game, you ok to ship to the UK?

I've got a friend in the UK who's after this

I'll ask him. If he's still game, you ok to ship to the UK?

I would be, but I didn't get enough interest for a GB. I'm sure Alex can still find copies in store, so it's probably best to see if he's willing to help.

Could you hook me up with him please?

If he can give us a price, i'll ask my mate and see if he's ok with it

Thanks

They are selling for SGD59.90 in store.
I can help you to get a copy at cost with shipping, but you need to make a small donation towards HDN after you received your copy. ;) Any amount.:p

Reactions: apsmith21