Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: June 13, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

8F1C03E1-E2D9-49ED-A9B6-8CE8080F8D05.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Long shot but if you happen to have a spare copy going I'll happily take it @apsmith21 :shy::notworthy: Could order the UK one but man, those ratings logos are killing me :facepalm: Have the Walmart on order with you also so could potentially double up for the postage if you do :angel::thanks:

@apsmith21

Did you get delivery yet for Best Buy and Walmart exclusives John Wick SteelBooks

I'm ready to pay for shipping for both above + The Thing 2011 Wamart Exclusive if you ready to do shipping shipping

If you not ready yet that's fine just let me know when you are

The Thing I purchased at the higher price so I need to know whenever you ready what I need to pay for shipping 3 SteelBooks due to the Thing price drop
You previously mentioned you will credit those that already purchased The Thing at the higher price on your final shipping cost when you are ready to ship

Thanks
Paul

@apsmith21

Did you get delivery yet for Best Buy and Walmart exclusives John Wick SteelBooks

I'm ready to pay for shipping for both above + The Thing 2011 Wamart Exclusive if you ready to do shipping shipping

The Thing I purchased at the higher price so I need to know whenever you ready what I need to pay for shipping 3 SteelBooks due to the Thing price drop
You previously mentioned you will credit those that already purchased The Thing at the higher price on your final shipping cost when you are ready to ship

Thanks
Paul

Same here Andy @apsmith21 , If you are ready to ship my orders, let me know pls....thanks

Nope, not ready yet. Steelbooks just arrived on Friday.

Reactions: paulboland
since youre in such a hurry, andy will make sure to send it out to you immediately in an unpadded envelope.. no time to waste with bubblewrap and cardboard boxes
... as a rush job, only at an additional expense of $15 - express premium postal service; get it first no guarantees your package will even be in the envelope when it arrives :naughty:

@apsmith21

Thanks
Paul
Well remembered @paulboland, forgot about that price drop. That'll help the wallet !

Reactions: paulboland