Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99

John Wick 4 HMV.jpg

JWC4_hmv_ex.jpg John Wick 4 Slip.jpg John Wick 4 Front and Back.jpg John Wick 4 Open.jpg John Wick 4 Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
Unsure which one to go for ..... decisions, decisions!! Afraid to order HMV one as it may turn out like The Batman, black, red, matte and streaky. This needs to be glossy ... but HMV - Glossy???????

Yeah, definitely going to skip this one, never liked red. Orange is another thing.
Even all the compression algorithms struggle with red, it's always the worst looking on DVD, for example.

Ohhh yeah that looks awesome. But again the Zhang art wins

The 4K SteelBook Exclusive to HMV in UK I have the Best Buy version ordered instead also using Andy's Group Buy
So there was no need for me to get HMV release

I also cancelled my UK 4K SteelBook order with Amazon UK as I have already purchased the USA Walmart Blu-ray SteelBook using Andy's Group Buy
It's the same SteelBook the difference is Wamart is Blu-ray/DVD and has character cards + Digital copy

I did though keep my order for the Amazon UK Lenti Slipcover 4K Amaray edition as that has the exclusive extras disc that order was dispatched this morning