Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81dEJbhLouL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

819gcrCQ0lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81NSaBl+szL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81QcIpVLF8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 812weZwbF1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I wish the Walmart one was 4K, but I'm wondering if there will be a difference in finish. The Walmart edition has 6 double sided character cards. In case anyone hasn't noticed, Walmart just added a limited 4K set with Comic-Con poster, cards and goodies. I'm guessing the cards in this 4K set are the same as the ones in the Blu-Ray steelbook. That explains why the steelbook is Blu-Ray. Lionsgate is really milking John Wick 4 for all it's worth.

Last edited:
I wish the Walmart one was 4K, but I'm wondering if there will be a difference in finish. The Walmart edition has 6 double sided character cards. In case anyone hasn't noticed, Walmart just added a limited 4K set with Comic-Con poster, cards and goodies. I'm guessing the cards in this 4K set are the same as the ones in the Blu-Ray steelbook. That explains why the steelbook is Blu-Ray. Lionsgate is really milking John Wick 4 for all it's worth.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
I’ve ordered both but I’m 100% sticking with this one. Depending on how the HMV version turns out I may or may not keep it.

But this is a defo

Looks like slip over steel... on Zavvi at least. I could be wrong.

I'm on the fence about picking this up. I've got 1-3 in a single steel, which is space-saving/wife-approved. How long till we see a 1-4 box? Hmm.

Artwork is... ok? Hmm. Yeah, on the fence here.