Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 12, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81dEJbhLouL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

819gcrCQ0lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81NSaBl+szL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81QcIpVLF8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 812weZwbF1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
It probably won't be. It's a wwa that's tradewide in the UK. You can guarantee it'll also be available in Italy and Germany too. There will be a very large print run.
I'm pretty sure Lionsgate don't have the rights for this in Italy and Germany.

No other Lionsgate steelbooks with PET slips got released outside the UK and US that I can remember....

I'm pretty sure Lionsgate don't have the rights for this in Italy and Germany.

No other Lionsgate steelbooks with PET slips got released outside the UK and US that I can remember....
If JW3 is anything to go by, they will. In conjunction with Leone in Italy and Concorde in Germany. They both used lionsgate wwa steels for previous films, so I'd be surprised if they didn't.

I'm not saying they'll have PET slips, but they'll get released.

If JW3 is anything to go by, they will. In conjunction with Leone in Italy and Concorde in Germany. They both used lionsgate wwa steels for previous films, so I'd be surprised if they didn't.

I'm not saying they'll have PET slips, but they'll get released.
Well this will look pretty sh1t without a PET slip. It wouldn't even have a title!!

not sure what's funny i am just annoyed how those stickers are not removable on some nice slips like this. if Mondo could do it, everyone else should.
What ratings? Don't see any on the slip.
there will be for sure, not on mockup yet but on final product they bloody need to put this due to law reqs

Reactions: BluSteel2012
not sure what's funny i am just annoyed how those stickers are not removable on some nice slips like this. if Mondo could do it, everyone else should.

there will be for sure, not on mockup yet but on final product they bloody need to put this due to law reqs
There will be to some extent, but they don't have to be printed. Stickers are fine, as are jcards. We'll have to see, but all of lionsgate's uk releases thus far have had them, yes.

Reactions: Tompa
So can we take it that it definitely won't have the ratings logos (I thought they had to by law in the UK?) or are they just showing the mock up blueprints that the manufacturers had to work with for both UK and US....?

So can we take it that it definitely won't have the ratings logos (I thought they had to by law in the UK?) or are they just showing the mock up blueprints that the manufacturers had to work with for both UK and US....?
They don't have to be hard printed by law, they just have to be present. Recent paramount releases with PET slips for example had bbfc stickers on the front, and a removable jcard on the back. Same goes for all the MCU mondos.

We'll have to see how it turns out, but these mockups are specific to the UK. You'll notice there's no "+ digital" hard printed at the top of the slip, like there is the US.

They will have BBFC age rating logos on the slips
All Lionsgate UK releases that come with a slip so far they been printed

It's not unusual for mock ups not to have the age ratings

They will have BBFC age rating logos on the slips
All Lionsgate UK releases that come with a slip so far they been printed

It's not unusual for mock ups not to have the age ratings
Ummm idk, i think most (if not all) lionsgate UK PET releases have had bbfc logos on the mockups up until now? They may do, but it's unusual for them to not be on the beauty shots.