Reactions: astycorax
  • 4K Ultra HD + Blu-Ray
  • Specialty Marquis Pin
  • 6 Double-Sided Art Cards
  • Custom Map of Paris Poster
  • Hotel Key Card & Themed Folder from the Osaka Continental Japan

Would of considered this if it had the steel too

Reactions: Bizl
I wonder if the HMV exclusive will have the same cards, only single sided, since there's 12.
Then there's no need for this edition.

I wonder if the HMV exclusive will have the same cards, only single sided, since there's 12.
Then there's no need for this edition.

To my knowledge, the HMV exclusive steelbook will not have any cards. The stock image can cause confusion, but the box set only has 6 cards. That's what it says in the description.

To my knowledge, the HMV exclusive steelbook will not have any cards. The stock image can cause confusion, but the box set only has 6 cards. That's what it says in the description.
I mean the Fullslip version.
Then one could buy that, and a steelbook to put inside, and have a great edition. The steel better have all different cards then, but it'll likely be just half of those in the Fullslip.

I mean the Fullslip version.
Then one could buy that, and a steelbook to put inside, and have a great edition. The steel better have all different cards then, but it'll likely be just half of those in the Fullslip.
It doesn't appear any of the steelbooks will have cards. It's possible the full slip edition being released by HMV will have 12 single sided cards and use the same images from the 6 double sided from the box set.

I will probably just put the red 4K steel inside the 4K box set, but I now feel compelled to get the HMV full slip because it has a booklet.

He didn't even turn the artcards around. :banghead:

I've decided to buy the Walmart steelbook since all I wanted were these cards.

Wow...

Crappy flimsy box...

Hoped ( and assumed ) this would have a rigid slipcase..
I was swayed by the contents and think I should have gone for the HMV edition instead..
Hopefully better once in hand or am I being optimistic?

Wow...

Crappy flimsy box...

Hoped ( and assumed ) this would have a rigid slipcase..
I was swayed by the contents and think I should have gone for the HMV edition instead..
Hopefully better once in hand or am I being optimistic?
Way too optimistic, I am so glad I cancelled this one and got the Lionsgate, although I just saw the amazon lenti and it looks really bad.

Reactions: MM3 and leelee17