May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter 4

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Chad Stahelski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne

Release: 2021-05-21

Plot: Continues where John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum left off.

Dang. Loved Lance. He was amazing in everything he did. This is very sad news.
Probably one of my favorite roles he did was on Fringe but was also great in these Movies too.

Oh man, that's a real bummer. Dude never gave a bad performance and his character was a highlight in these films IMO. 60 is no age to go :( RIP

Heard about this via Destiny community (am a long time player.. so wad Reddick who voiced Zavala)

So sad

But it's been sweet seeing all the tributes in game in the tower (social space).
Players stood around with Titan flags(the character type he played in game) or saluting, kneeling before him....its tragically beautiful

RIP Mr Toys R Me Lance Reddick

Saw it last night, and Wow!
I think it might be my favorite JW movie and one of the best action movies in recent memory.
The cinematography in this thing is freakin unreal. There are shots in this that I would consider Oscar worthy.

See it on the biggest, clearest screen that you can and with the best speakers because the sound in this is next level at some points.

I do have a couple minor issues but you have to just shrug them off and realize the type of movie you're watching, laugh, and move on.

Well despite it being one of the worst cinema experiences of recent years (there was actually something ******* saying Woooooo every time something happened) I did really enjoy it the movie. The action scenes were beyond amazing and the long take was honestly a work of art.

Saw it last night, and Wow!
I think it might be my favorite JW movie and one of the best action movies in recent memory.
The cinematography in this thing is freakin unreal. There are shots in this that I would consider Oscar worthy.

See it on the biggest, clearest screen that you can and with the best speakers because the sound in this is next level at some points.

I do have a couple minor issues but you have to just shrug them off and realize the type of movie you're watching, laugh, and move on.
I don't know if it's just down to them not showing all reloads. But I feel like there were pushing the gun capacity a few times. I am choosing to believe they just were not showing all reloads. But a certain part where they flat out state the capacity before he got the gun, it seemed to shoot slightly too many.

I don't know if it's just down to them not showing all reloads. But I feel like there were pushing the gun capacity a few times. I am choosing to believe they just were not showing all reloads. But a certain part where they flat out state the capacity before he got the gun, it seemed to shoot slightly too many.

Part of my "minor issues". Along with lets just call it... Darkwing Ducking to protect the head to not get shot. You have to just get over that stuff and enjoy the ride.
Because it's a lot more fun of one if you don't get caught up in all that.

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 2.30.38 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nova and JinxyKatte
Saw this yesterday and thought it was a really fun movie. The first is still my favorite of the series because of the wife and the dog but this was definitely the best of the sequels. That overhead panning action shot was awesome. They continue to deliver innovation in the “gun fu” genre while building on the world’s lore. Strap in and enjoy the over 2 1/2 hours of non stop action. Highly recommend checking this out in theaters, IMAX if possible.

Reactions: kaw
So the long run time makes sense tho, because it was supposed to be JW 4&5 back-to-back and they decided to just do the one

I do hope they release the original cut!
I was going to write they should've just done two movies, and they were, but didn't split it?!
Why! They would've made twice the money, I'd rather sit through two 110-minute films, than one 170, and they could've released them quicker, than we'll have to wait for the 5th one now...
Plus double the steelbooks and all that. :D