John Wick: Chapters 1-3 (4K+2D Deluxe Triple Box Set Limited Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £80.00
Notes: Individually Numbered on a Holographic Sticker - Limited to 1,000

91euLm4RdQL._SL1500_.jpg

• Exclusive Artwork on Rigid Box with a Laminate and Silver Wrap finish
  • Individually Numbered on a Holographic Sticker
  • Total of 6 discs : 3 x 4K UHD and 3 x Blu-ray - the complete three film collection
  • Blood Oath Marker 75mm diameter x 1.7mm deep approximately
  • Plastic Hotel Lobby Card from The Continental
  • 8 x Art Cards
81+zgrZB-6L._SL1500_.jpg 81Cx9L3wigL._SL1500_.jpg 81QNsoELCcL._SL1500_.jpg

91ssba9ZjhL._SL1500_.jpg 81uqlfYM7+L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon UK and Amazon Europe Websites all prices listed include Vat

Customers based outside the EU Vat is removed at checkout that is why price reduces a lot

EU customers price increases or reduces at checkout depending on Vat rate for their country

Amazon UK prices listed includes 20% vat
Amazon Germany for example prices listed includes 19% vat

When I order from Amazon UK price increases at checkout due to Rep Of Ireland Vat rate is 23%

USA customers Vat is removed at checkout when ordering from a Amazon EU Website
Learn something new everyday!

I guess those of of us in the U.S. are lucky as the price is £66.67 at check out, and I never pay import fees when I receive foreign shipments... even if the order is hundreds of dollars.

Of course we know there’s a fourth one coming....but look at The Matrix, we all thought it was a trilogy and now another one is coming. The same for Rambo.....

I think I’m going to take the jump.
Is it possible to help me out again?

I have the Novamedia 1+2 double lenti set and the latest 1+2 re-release, so I have no problems with the unfinished movie series set.

My concern I had is the quality of the blood oath marker, but f#ck it ...it's John Wick, so I have to buy it, because I know, when I dont do this I'll regret it once I see the first live pics.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hereticz and Roy
This is embarrassingly overpriced !, £80 is just ridiculous, and I would expect something more special than a coin/oath marker, plastic amaray and lobby card, go the full way with metal amazon....

Interestingly I checked the stock level at 12noon today and it was 858, I've just checked again now at 4pm and it's 858, it's going to be a tough sell...

I expect this will be pre £50 in no time

Reactions: Mike Haley
The standard 1-3 4K box set is £55 or you can pick them all up separate for £50, are them extras really worth £30? 202 people so far think it is.
They are bringing out a 4th and 5th plus talk of a female spin off version now, stuff like this is better when it's a completed finished series.

The standard 1-3 4K box set is £55 or you can pick them all up separate for £50, are them extras really worth £30? 202 people so far think it is.
They are bringing out a 4th and 5th plus talk of a female spin off version now, stuff like this is better when it's a completed finished series.
It only costs me about another $14 GBP because I live in the states, and don’t have to VAT, Customs, or whatever it’s called other places. So yeah it’s worth it. And I have ordered every variant Steelbook, and a couple boxsets already. Will do the same thing when the 4th, and 5th come out if it’s something I want. It’s all part of collecting.

The Walmart set is cheaper. Similar Replica Oath Marker.
My Apologies I stand corrected, this is the first I heard of this one. ‍♀️ FML Thanks @Apollon for putting me in my place. This must be something that was just announced. Now I need to get that one . I won’t cross the #LAW Again.