lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase links: Eureka - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (Eureka - Zavvi) - £24.50 (Amazon)

JG.jpeg

Reactions: sinusR2

SPECIAL FEATURES​

• Limited Edition Hardbound Slipcase [3000 copies]
  • 1080p presentation on Blu-ray from a 4K restoration of the original film elements, framed in the film’s originally intended aspect ratio of 1.66:1
  • Brand new commentary by critic Geoff Andrew, author of The Films of Nicholas Ray: The Poet of Nightfall, newly recorded for this release
  • Brand new video piece by Tony Rayns
  • Brand new video essay by David Cairns
  • Brand new interview with Susan Ray
  • Archival introduction to Johnny Guitar by Martin Scorsese
  • Trailer
  • A LIMITED EDITION 60-page collector’s book featuring new essays on the making of Johnny Guitar and on female gunslingers in the western genre, both by western expert Howard Hughes; an essay by Jonathan Rosenbaum; and archival writing and ephemera [3000 copies]
  • All extras subject to Change

Reactions: sinusR2
i have never seen this, but was reading their on-site review (no, @Lollard2002 , had no issues, sorry) and they do rave about it. love me some Jona Crawford, so any Ninjas able to give me an opinion? :)

I can no longer log in to their site and I really don't want to have to create a new account.
@Lollard2002 Apologies if you were already aware of this, but spotted this in their terms and conditions:

"User Accounts:
As we have moved from our previous online store to this new store, if you had an account with the previous online store then it is required to register again."

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart