BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: April 25, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £25.99

images.jpg

• Audio commentary by film critic Rich Johnson
  • Limited Edition Booklet: Features 'Future-Proof: A Cyberpunk 101' by Rich Johnson and 'The Semiotic Ghosts of William Gibson' by Brian J. Robb
  • Limited Edition packaging with new artwork by Lucas Peverill
  • Tomorrow Calling (1993), a short film adaptation of William Gibson's short story The Gernsback Continuum
  • Commentary with director Robert Longo
  • Japanese Director's cut (SD)
  • Featurette
  • Behind the Scenes
  • Interviews from the shoot
  • Music video
  • Trailers

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Oh man, another one! I got the Japanese BD, long before that cut was released elsewhere, and then both German and CineMuseum mediabooks, but want this one too!

A set of artcards now added to the set!

I think the cover idea with the numbers and the dataways is quite good, but why in pink and in this comic style? It´s a cybercrime-sci-fi-thriller with a very dark atmosphere and If I didn´t know the movie I would guess it´s a Manga or something like that. It seems the most painters aren´t able to create a realistic face-cover and put mass of crap in front of it, that you don´t see it. Everytime I take a look at the cover I have pain in the eyes and not like Mnemonic in the whole head.

Never seen this but will pick it up to go into the 101 collection.

Wish 101 would stick to the one type of spine though, most of the collection of the black label has been a white spine and then every now and again they throw in one with art that wraps around.

Reactions: Bjarkan
Never seen this but will pick it up to go into the 101 collection.

Wish 101 would stick to the one type of spine though, most of the collection of the black label has been a white spine and then every now and again they throw in one with art that wraps around.
I like the ones they usually do. They are cheaper and different than other brands and have good quality prints. Also, the (Black Label) is now white on these hardbox releases. #17/24/25

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles
I like the ones they usually do. They are cheaper and different than other brands and have good quality prints. Also, the (Black Label) is now white on these hardbox releases. #17/24/25
Yeah, I'm the same. Throws the collection off when you have the odd coloured spine here and there. :LOL:

I didn't even think of the actual label on these now being White, a good point though. :thumbs: