Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA SteelBook

1759642573_HDZJokerSteelbook.jpeg.31e838d3f629383c08b22ae3e5c45b02.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A little bit of text and everyone looses their mind :LOL: you can try running but you can’t hide even WEA’s aren’t safe in WB’s Playground :D If you want some more just check out all those lovely credits on the back of Best Buy’s Joker Steelbook nom nom nom :oohyeah:

View attachment 455492
Yeahhhhhhh no. Aren't all DCEU WB? How many of those have had an HDZ WEA and been heavy on the text? One (BvS)? So it's obviously not a must...

Yeahhhhhhh no. Aren't all DCEU WB? How many of those have had an HDZ WEA and been heavy on the text? One (BvS)? So it's obviously not a must...

This isn’t DCEU though :whistle: but yes HDZ BvS is heavy on the text and that turned out really nicely. Yes not a must but those “joker stairs” used in the artwork may have restrictions within themselves as that’s 3 out of 3 variants that use the stairs have text on them coincidence I think not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Speaking of text there’s a nice lil Easter Egg that I picked up on being a huge fan of B:TAS which I thought was really cool nod
I was going to say I wanted to click on the spoiler, having resisted the temptation I proceeded to quote you and alas, it is revealed anyway. Thankfully I don't even understand it LOL

Quote more they said...

Warner Bros. releases final three Joker movie posters
(August 28, 2019)

If they continue with the most recent posters they'll be using #3 as inside art with better positioning of credits under the discs on the right where there's no art:-
#3 inside
1574164662056.png
+ #1 & 2
1574164727485.png
1574164766314.png

From what I’ve gathered this was a one shot deal for Zeta bearing in mind this movie is banned in China. If artwork didn’t get approved this most likely would’ve ended up as a Silver release so can understand why the’ve likely played it safe to get past the first hurdle and then ramp it up for the slips and OC treatment. To this date there are 5 Premium Retailers ( HDZeta, Manta Lab, FilmArena, U’Mania and Cinemuseum ) tackling this so let’s get it on I will be here waiting for the BS’s in the new year but I have this feeling I’m going to be very broke at the other side of all this owell :D

1574172050923.gif

I'm more bothered by Robert De Niro being credited on the front than the text on the back tbh. He plays such a small role in what is effectively Phoenix's film that only Phoenix's name should be on the front imo (though the Steelbook would probably look better with none of the actors names on the front tbh)

I'm more bothered by Robert De Niro being credited on the front than the text on the back tbh. He plays such a small role in what is effectively Phoenix's film that only Phoenix's name should be on the front imo (though the Steelbook would probably look better with none of the actors names on the front tbh)
Yeah, pretty odd they included his name on the front. If they absolutely must credit someone other than Phoenix, then it should've been Zazie Beetz.

But who knows... maybe it's in De Niro's contract to be credited on there or something.

Reactions: tommyh84
Thats the best steel they could come up with? That artwork has been the placeholder on all uk sites for months. Its nearly the same as the uk 4k slipcover artwork apart from its more centred with title lol Oh well. Looking forward to seeing the slips.
81m386KQVcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I wish it were more green in the background and spine like the WWA placeholder art and either had a 4K logo or no Blu-ray logo at all but oh well.

It’s an HDZeta DC steelbook so no metallic effects or embossing anyway, I’m in this for the slips as I prefer HDzeta’s slip design. FilmArena could come in and steal me away with better slip art, though!

Pass on this for me.

Thst steelbook is no better than the U.S. Infact, I prefer the U.S. one.

Hopefully Manta or FA will hit it out of the park......

I wish it were more green in the background and spine like the WWA placeholder art and either had a 4K logo or no Blu-ray logo at all but oh well.

It’s an HDZeta DC steelbook so no metallic effects or embossing anyway, I’m in this for the slips as I prefer HDzeta’s slip design. FilmArena could come in and steal me away with better slip art, though!

Didnt they say they would be embossing all wea steels after man of steel? Im sure i read something like that

Reactions: DMD4k and St4rlord
Status
Not open for further replies.