Joker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 29) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 22 June, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti BD - Single Lenti 4K + BD - Full Slip 4K + BD (Pre-order April 17 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $165.97 (One Click) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note:
Premiums: Booklet (Full Size), Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea), Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker + Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.
One Click: 500 Units, Numbered 1-500 - WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Embossing + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular x 2, Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Single Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Super Clear Lenticular (Morphing Style), Embossing, Spot Glossy.
Full Slip: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000 - Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating.

joker_overall_box_2000x.jpg joker_overall_dls_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_fs_PS_2000x.jpg joker_overall_ls_PS_2000x.jpg
93423844_118114173184646_3796519036875964416_n.png
SB-Front_b3c4f2fd-6ba7-4347-bdb5-540f2be882ef_2000x.jpgSB-Back_6c538612-1e9d-484c-80dc-a5a72649a8fc_2000x.jpg
JOKER_SB_V1_0623_1500-1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited:
Yep, I thought it was something really special and very thought-provoking... in a sad kind of way. I'm personally happy to see DC have gone back to using darker themes.

Your mom clearly has great taste! I went to see it with my dad, and he liked it just as much as I did. Hopefully you both also find it worthy of the praise it's been receiving.
I certainly did
It also backs up what i’ve Been sayin for years; DC’s strengths are in smaller, isolated stories ie this and Nolan’s trilogy

Was hoping we'd get some beauty shots for this around the same time others started revealing their premium releases... I'm kinda tempted to go for one of the U'Mania editions. :ohno:

Here's my rather ugly steelbook concept, for anyone interested...

#171 Joker (SC).png

That was posted last week on Facebook
Hello everyone,
This is John from Manta Lab. I wanted to share some information in regards to our company and our Exclusive products for 2020.
First off, as of 2020, we have become the Warner Bros Home Video Licensee for Hong Kong and we are in charge of distribution of regular Bluray products in our region. In 2019, our Warner Home Video partner has exited the business and with absence of WHV licensee in Hong Kong, we were afraid that we were no longer able to produce Exclusive products for our company, so we've decided to bid for the licensee. After months of selection process, we were selected by WHV and from 2020, we are operating as a Licensee.
Recently, our customer service and producing Exclusive products have been subpar due to working on setting up the licensee for Warner Home Video and I apologize to everyone who have experienced inconvenience.
For Manta Lab Exclusive, I have decided to move the sales and customer service to another company owned by a close friend of mine because as a licensee, we need to focus on Warner Products and having both product lines cause too much administration problem for us. I assure you that our company will still monitor and provide support to have the same quality as before.
Due to uncertain approval process from studios, we cannot guarantee any releases at the moment but we hope to share more information with our future releases in 2020 soon.
Thank you very much for the years of support for Manta Lab Exclusive and without your support, our company and I couldn't have survived and reached to become the licensee.

Does that mean zero releases in general for now or just no Warner releases?

I believe it means no releases for now in general, and when they come it will be from a different administrative team under Manta’s umbrella. I just hope design team will remain the same.

Damn! Not good. So Us is the last one for now!

was really looking forward to seeing what they did with this and once upon a time in Hollywood!

• Thanks
Reactions: Chokwe
This is brutal news. I hope that this new company can bring the same level of quality as Manta, but it appears that this is the end of Manta Lab premium steelbooks. I am gutted.

Reactions: Chokwe
Yep, after uncertainty with Blufans, here comes another high class retailer to the ice :grumpy::sick:. Maybe we panic in vain, but who knows. It´s two big players now bringing a heavy mood to the game :(. I don´t want them masters be replaced by newcomers cheesy amateurs like WeET or Cinemuseum etc.......really wonder when, and what will be upcoming Manta release :confused: