UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Joker: Folie à Deux

Genre: Drama, Crime, Thriller

Director: Todd Phillips

Cast: Joaquin Phoenix

Plot: A sequel to the 2019 film Joker.

I copy this here too,

I haven't seen Joker yet. But I think I have a good hunch what it's like. So a sequel frightens me a bit. Why ruin good thing, can they make better, of is it doomed to fail. Pls, not just for the money - but because there is story to tell !
Whilst I agree a sequel isn't really necessary, I'd still be very interested to see one. Plus it wouldn't take anything away from the first movie if it does end up being rubbish... the original still exists in the world and remains an incredible piece of cinema.

Just came here to post this. Was late by a few hours Lol

Love this. What a fantastic choice for Harley. I love the idea of a musical too. Probably all in his bonkers mind
Seems we're the only ones up for this lol. Was never the biggest fan of Gaga and stupidly put off even watching A Star Is Born because of my dislike for her... eventually convinced myself to give it a go and it literally flipped my opinion of her. She definitely has the acting chops, and the idea of it being a musical is so wild that I could actually see it really working (this coming from someone who tends to hate musicals lol).

Reactions: Flloydo
Seems we're the only ones up for this lol. Was never the biggest fan of Gaga and stupidly put off even watching A Star Is Born because of my dislike for her... eventually convinced myself to give it a go and it literally flipped my opinion of her. She definitely has the acting chops, and the idea of it being a musical is so wild that I could actually see it really working (this coming from someone who tends to hate musicals lol).
Like I just said to JBT in the chat. This makes perfect sense to me. Gaga and musical. But i don’t think it will be the kinda musical we are used to. The first has huge elements of a musical anyway with the score, his flamboyant side when he’s joker and the dancing. This could be like a dark rocket man musical all in his head. At least that’s what I want. Really f**ked up moulin rouge style but dark and dangerous in an asylum

Reactions: Noodles
14702_tn.jpg

I was at Lady Gaga's concert last month and she did a random evil laugh before singing Poker Face. She started to do it all the following shows and fans are now theorizing its her giving a preview of Harley Quinn lol