Title: Joker: Folie à Deux

Genre: Drama, Crime, Thriller

Director: Todd Phillips

Cast: Joaquin Phoenix

Plot: A sequel to the 2019 film Joker.

Lord give me strength... I’d do anything for..... dw

D9009CC0-B042-425D-9712-D4FA75BC13DB.jpeg

Reactions: Kizersouze
She was great in 'A Star is Born' though.
Come on, you've got to admit that.

Most everything else you're right. She's an acquired taste. I like to think in ASIB, that that's the real Lady Gaga. :LOL:
Maybe, but I've avoided that movie precisely because of her... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: TheWildEye
Nah she was awful, she can't act just like Madonna, Beyonce, Harry styles, Rihanna, Prince, Britney spears, 50 cent, Jennifer lopez etc
A bunch of these singers try but fail its cringy, the director tells them to be dramatic and scream and its cringe, Harry styles (DWD) comes to mind I could not watch the whole thing it was that bad
I hope gaga does a good job though, cause she looks like a cool HQ

Harry Styles shouldn't ever say another word on film ever again.
He's beyond atrocious. Don't Worry Darling was laughable, especially when compared to Florence Pugh.

Reactions: Billy Talent
As someone who's life was basically shaped by being a young person obsessed with Lady Gaga (you cannot deny her musical talent) I'm a bit weary too. She hasn't done a role where I feel like she's been a phenomenal actress. The music performing scenes in Star is Born were exceptional, but her line readings still come across as phoney and flat. House of Gucci was a bit better (but that movie was a snooze). We will see!

Not sure why Prince is lumped in there, he obviously was never really interested in acting and just did it for the fun of it (mostly playing variations of himself anyway).
To prove my point about singers and acting.
it was either Prince or Paul McCartney, either pick would offend people as they are supposedly legends in the music industry.

Yeah, but if you’re not taking it seriously did you really “try and fail” though? When did either Prince or Paul McCartney make a serious attempt to cross over into acting? Purple Rain was more an elaborate promotion for the album, same goes for McCartney/Beatles and his “movies” like Hard Day’s Night and Yellow Submarine.

Nah she was awful, she can't act just like Madonna, Beyonce, Harry styles, Rihanna, Prince, Britney spears, 50 cent, Jennifer lopez etc
A bunch of these singers try but fail its cringy, the director tells them to be dramatic and scream and its cringe, Harry styles (DWD) comes to mind I could not watch the whole thing it was that bad
I hope gaga does a good job though, cause she looks like a cool HQ

Juliette Lewis ? IMO she can act. And sing.