Jurassic World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Spain]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: October 12th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €22.54

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it is WWA steel same as everywhere else ! but if it were to be available from bestbuy you would get ''spine slash'' for free and almost certain :LOL:

And of course tons of scratches. It's sad but I import 99% of my steelbooks and even when there's a US steel I either buy both or just the import. The quality and quality control always stinks. Even the Warner Bros steels are visibly cheaper sans the 2nd Sherlock Holmes and a handful of others. C'mon Murica let's become number one in steels

Reactions: Actarus
And of course tons of scratches. It's sad but I import 99% of my steelbooks and even when there's a US steel I either buy both or just the import. The quality and quality control always stinks. Even the Warner Bros steels are visibly cheaper sans the 2nd Sherlock Holmes and a handful of others. C'mon Murica let's become number one in steels

I hear you, even when future shop was open, all other releases but Marvel some were amazing QC, really awesome... I bought so many before collecting(before I became a collector), this is how I came to collect by going to FS stores and seeing amazing steels for almost same price as blu-rays... and when it closed it is sad to say that the parent company(BB) does not have the same quality standards as it's previous child... although when it comes to Marvel @zerox the person in charge of steels and now I think moved to BB basically anything Marvel it was take it or leave it even if Thor 2, CA2 were awful quality in comparison to the WWA steel...they had no say in it... but CA2 WWA steel as comparison to the FS/BB one is laughable... I am still shocked at how insanely amazing the quality of CA2 WWA is and when I look at the FS/BB one it is a joke... its a shame that Canada is hard to find quality items... I bought 2 copies of Kingsman, first one had a spine slash, reordered a second one and there was an issue with the paint job under the j-card, so got a refund but it left me with nothing but my FAC (and there was issues also there when you are region A playing the disk- the Disk will play region C which is China and censored version...so I bought the regular amaray just for the disk ohhh first world problems :whistle:)