IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 25, 2022
Purchase links: DVD-Store - Amazon IT
Price: €28.90 (DVD-Store)- €26.61 (Amazon)

81BUSQeHlHL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't look final, with the word "steelbook" plastered all over the front... however, if it is, that's the best art of the 3 imo! Simple teaser poster logo with a bloody title!

@Behold will be happy :rolleyes: :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
That doesn't look final, with the word "steelbook" plastered all over the front... however, if it is, that's the best art of the 3 imo! Simple teaser poster logo with a bloody title!

@Behold will be happy :rolleyes: :rofl:
Holy crap! A black steel!?!?!? I’ll take it! At this stage I don’t even care if it’s matte!

See dreams do come true if you just manifest hard enough! Now all I need is to manifest a line of matching Fantastic Beasts steels, and a Best Buy Toy Story 4 cartoon art steel! :drool:

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
New release date of August 25th. No change to photos so can I be safe in the knowledge that this is still a black steel…?

New release date of August 25th. No change to photos so can I be safe in the knowledge that this is still a black steel…?
Ignorance is bliss isn't it haha no change isn't necessary a good thing, as that mockup certainly isn't final quite like that. Some amazon Italy listings never get updated to actual art, Halloween kills for example. Poster art, ended up same wwa.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it haha no change isn't necessary a good thing, as that mockup certainly isn't final quite like that. Some amazon Italy listings never get updated to actual art, Halloween kills for example. Poster art, ended up same wwa.
Well if it ships and there’s been no update, and I don’t get a black steel, they can have that back haha

Just checked on Amazon Italy and they have changed the art to the rubbish dino one. Time to cancel everyone!

When I click the link in the OP for Amazon Italy it still shows the same art pictured in the OP.

However the art has changed to the one you mentioned in the listing for DVD-Store.

When I click the link in the OP for Amazon Italy it still shows the same art pictured in the OP.

However the art has changed to the one you mentioned in the listing for DVD-Store.

Page hasn't updated but the image on my order had to Dino one so also cancelled. Will probably keep Zavvi and the orange one from Amazon Italy

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
@Stygian Since no one has it in hand yet, best to leave attachment as is till we get visual confirmation, though it will probably be changed to the one you shared. In which case, don't delete the older mockup as it needs to stay for reference in the OP. You can put it later under spoiler tags and name it "previous mockup". Thanks.

@Stygian Since no one has it in hand yet, best to leave attachment as is till we get visual confirmation, though it will probably be changed to the one you shared. In which case, don't delete the older mockup as it needs to stay for reference in the OP. You can put it later under spoiler tags and name it "previous mockup". Thanks.
Agree, it certainly has changed though. Amazon have updated the listing picture, it can be seen in my order history, ut just evidently hasn't hit the main page listing yet.

Screenshot_20220810-094700_Chrome.jpg

So does the orange Streel not exist outside the collectors box any more? Because my order still shows the orange version.
It does, just only in Italy, Germany and korea though I believe. My amazon Italy order is still in place and due to ship soon.

This thread isn't for the orange steel btw, it's the blue raptor art.

Reactions: dragon762mm