Jurassic World: Dominion (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Line Look) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 15, 2022
Purchase link: Nova
Price: $44.99

5ac3cf231fc5aaab7b98ebf2a45b9a0c.jpg

Reactions: 3Maters
Hmm same as Italy but will be better packaged.
However it is MUCH more expensive then the Italian disc.
I got Amazon Italy order but worried it will come dented

Hmm same as Italy but will be better packaged.
However it is MUCH more expensive then the Italian disc.
I got Amazon Italy order but worried it will come dented
The Italy SteelBook changed artwork. We’ll see if this SteelBook releases.

So there’s three SteelBooks for this movie? I guess they’re expecting big sales.
No, there's only 2. This orange art and the green/blue art with the 2 raptors on. There "was" a 3rd on amazon.it, with a black steel and orange logo, but it's been replaced with the raptor art.

No, there's only 2. This orange art and the green/blue art with the 2 raptors on. There "was" a 3rd on amazon.it, with a black steel and orange logo, but it's been replaced with the raptor art.
When did that happen? And why didn’t you tell me?!?

Just checked and it’s still the black logo…

Lmao yesterday I believe. The item page hasn't updated yet, but if you look at your order history, you'll see this...
View attachment 539326
yeah as mentioned thats the other one. There are 2 in Italy that one which is WWA same as UK and US and then so far only in Italy and Korea there is a orange one with logo similar to the previous Jurassic steels.
Its called "Line Look" on amazon IT

yeah as mentioned thats the other one. There are 2 in Italy that one which is WWA same as UK and US and then so far only in Italy and Korea there is a orange one with logo similar to the previous Jurassic steels.
Its called "Line Look" on amazon IT
That's literally what i said... there "was" one in Italy with a black cover, it's since been replaced with the same art that's in the uk/us and everywhere else. So that makes one wwa, and the orange wwa makes two.

Oh crap! What do I do now?!? I feel my only option is the orange line look one!
It is! That's what I've gone for, but I don't have the whole black set... I've got the original releases for 1-4, ordered the new grey/black 4k one for JW2 and I'll have the orange JW3 to go with it. That's about the best combo imo, unless you go for the whole new multicoloured 4k wave, which i don't wanna do.

Reactions: Behold
It is! That's what I've gone for, but I don't have the whole black set... I've got the original releases for 1-4, ordered the new grey/black 4k one for JW2 and I'll have the orange JW3 to go with it. That's about the best combo imo, unless you go for the whole new multicoloured 4k wave, which i don't wanna do.
Yeah me either! It took me forever to get all the black ones! Maybe I should just wait and hope for a black one?

Clearly there’s got to be a black one out there? Or at least was a plan for it because of the mock ups? Maybe it will be released a little while after the orange?

Yeah me either! It took me forever to get all the black ones! Maybe I should just wait and hope for a black one?

Clearly there’s got to be a black one out there? Or at least was a plan for it because of the mock ups? Maybe it will be released a little while after the orange?
I don't think there will be an black one tbh. It's a dead line now. Far too many times have studios started a matching wave and never continued it. The mockup on amazon.it was essentially just the teaser theatrical poster with "steelbook" written across it, that happens very often.

I don't think there will be an black one tbh. It's a dead line now. Far too many times have studios started a matching wave and never continued it. The mockup on amazon.it was essentially just the teaser theatrical poster with "steelbook" written across it, that happens very often.
Well this is highly disappointing…

Reactions: samdavies
Well this is highly disappointing…
Agree. Id've preferred it too, but I kinda always knew the black one wasn't going to materialise, so I've accepted the orange one as the best option. Nice new logo and atleast it's glossy!