Jurassic World - The Ultimate Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 10, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £119.99

Jurassic World Ultimate.jpg

20220609_151027.jpg Jurassic World Case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavale
Outer box looks very nice, hoped for some embossing like the GOT one but still looks nice anyway. Mine is due for delivery in the next hour
Yeah it all feels very good in the hand. You are right, like some debossing would be great. But honestly £120 I consider fairly reasonable for 6 4k steelbooks. I'm pretty happy with it.

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Same. Took ages right. And still only RM48. Honestly I was hoping for evri considering its taken 3 days to ship. Oh well. Let's just hope its packaged well considering its £120.
I wasn't, given that Evri have a habit of 'losing' my parcels, including the last one sent by Zavvi which they had to replace (with the replacement sent via RM without any problems).

In fact, I've just received my boxset via RM this lunchtime, and I have to say it was very well packed, so has arrived undamaged.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Even if between that and the Lord of the rings set they are taking up more than 24 steelbooks worth of space.

Yep, I've got a shelf dedicated to these sets and this latest one has ruined that completely. The Monsterverse set has had to vacate (was either that or The Matrix/Best Buy Avenger sets) #collectorproblems

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I feel I need to point out an problem with the set. Another example of the protective box this comes with being the cause of damage to the glossy steels. I'm beginning to think glossy steels are not worth it due to them being so ******* fragile. The foam is definitely marking mine already.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I just got my set and it’s beautiful, I don’t know what’s the complaints from some of you folks but honestly I love it as a whole set, I’m not comparing with the original release coz well they are just better but the set is gorgeous! Oh and it arrived in perfect condition!

Reactions: JinxyKatte and Nova
I just got my set and it’s beautiful, I don’t know what’s the complaints from some of you folks but honestly I love it as a whole set, I’m not comparing with the original release coz well they are just better but the set is gorgeous! Oh and it arrived in perfect condition!
Who was complaining? I had nothing but nice things to say about mine. Except the foam os marking the gloss but that's nothing new.

I received mine today, at first I didn't know what it was because the box it was delivered in was big. So I was a little confused when I picked it up from the front porch until I opened it and saw all the empty space.

Screenshot_20221116_225257.jpg
Screenshot_20221116_225310.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheWildEye