Jurassic World - The Ultimate Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 10, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £119.99

Jurassic World Ultimate.jpg

20220609_151027.jpg Jurassic World Case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavale
Likely will be a Zavvi exclusive TBC

There is a listing on Amazon UK
Amazon product

Product Description
That says Jurassic World Ultimate Collection [4K Ultra HD] [Steelbook] [Zavvi]

The new Film Jurassic World Dominion is out next week on Friday June 10th so I expect this steelbook will be going live from Friday next week or after

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Can't wait to see what they'll offer us. Still i'm not gonna replace 1-3 steels from Zavvi. They're simply too good. Will just take 4-6 :D.

Reactions: Noodles
Can't wait to see what they'll offer us. Still i'm not gonna replace 1-3 steels from Zavvi. They're simply too good. Will just take 4-6 :D.
Love those 3 too, and to this day they're the only JP steels I picked up. Would love a full matching set though of course, so :watch:

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Ha! I knew/hoped they'd make a steel box for all these new Jurassic Park steelbooks!
Price taken from US version of the site ($156), so might differ, but should be pretty accurate.

Reactions: GenPion
Reactions: Flloydo
No thanks. Would of been interested if it wasn’t those sh!tty steels.

just give me a steel for dominion please
Same. Would've been in for this if they'd made new/better steels for it. I'm sure it'll end up in the bargain bin along with most of the other sets of this kind anyway.

Reactions: Flloydo and gAnX
Which steels are you referring to? have I missed some previous releases where it'll likely be the same art?
It’s that new wave of the same design but each film has a separate colour. you can see what each colour the film has on the spines. They were announced in another thread a while back, can’t remember which country they were for

Edit: noodles did one better

Same. Would've been in for this if they'd made new/better steels for it. I'm sure it'll end up in the bargain bin along with most of the other sets of this kind anyway.
Yeah, I'd prefer drawn actors collages on the steels, but I guess it's too much work for them to license any of the independent artists, whom all would gladly jump at the opportunity to have it featured on such WWA releases.
I'm betting on Italy or someplace to have the same box at half the price.

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah... those are a bit dull. Maybe someone like FArena will do a multi-pack with different art
They did do the first 5 movies already, with different, better steelbooks.
I wonder what they'll use for the 6th, Dominion. If and ever they get around to it, gotta be adding now...

Reactions: gAnX
The OG steels were great, but as usual Universal are obsessed with milking it and changing the designs up every time a new franchise film is released, making them worse and worse each time.