Jurassic World - The Ultimate Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 10, at 12 AM for Red Carpet, at 9 AM general sale - UK time)
Price: £119.99

Jurassic World Ultimate.jpg

20220609_151027.jpg Jurassic World Case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavale
They made it clear it was the final film in the series. That was announced months ago...
Riiiight. Like Freddy's Final Nightmare.
Or Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter.
Or Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (honest-honest final!)
Or Alien 3 - taken the characters as far, as they could, death.
Or Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Or Saw: The Final Chapter
Or Omen III: The Final Chapter
Or Puppet Master 5: The Final Chapter
I mean, they all even had the word Final in their title!
I don't believe them. Jurassic Park is such a franchise, that will never be over, never die! Even if the actors do, they'll bring them back. Watch CGI Sam Neil cameo in 30 years in part 12.

Next Jurassic will be in space. Will be called Jurassic planet. Set 200 hundred years in the future, humans have colonised Mars and decided to build a park to liven the place up a bit. All goes tits up obviously
Sold

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Vader
Riiiight. Like Freddy's Final Nightmare.
Or Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter.
Or Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (honest-honest final!)
Or Alien 3 - taken the characters as far, as they could, death.
Or Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Or Saw: The Final Chapter
Or Omen III: The Final Chapter
Or Puppet Master 5: The Final Chapter
I mean, they all even had the word Final in their title!
I don't believe them. Jurassic Park is such a franchise, that will never be over, never die! Even if the actors do, they'll bring them back. Watch CGI Sam Neil cameo in 30 years in part 12.
I honestly don't see where they can go from here unless they adapt the 2000AD classic comic Strip Flesh and Flesh 2

I honestly don't see where they can go from here unless they adapt the 2000AD classic comic Strip Flesh and Flesh 2
The Jurassic Planet idea above is pretty good, with the park owner being a distant Elon Musk relative.
They can also do all kinds of spinoffs, sidequells, and reboots within the used timeline.

And then an asteroid appears and wipes them all out......
That should be saved for part 3/9.

Reactions: Lord Vader
I don't believe a word of it. So long as a franchise keeps raking in the money, then studios will always find a way to drag more films out of it.
All they have to do is say we doing a reboot and will differ from previous 6 films franchise

The existing 6 films are connected to each other in regards films timeline and plot and each film is a direct sequel to the previous films

Yeah, "reboot". They'll always find a way to connect them back to the originals for nostalgia's sake... rule #1 for getting more bums on seats.
Exactly, especially now that they've seen what it's done for No Way Home and Afterlife, with 80's nostalgia in full swing for a decade now, and 90's one just around the corner.

Reactions: Noodles
lol Jurassic "World" collection. WTF happened to Jurassic Park? I checked out so hard when they revealed the girl was a human clone. How do you **** up dinosaur movies this badly?

Also these steelbooks are dogshit! Glad I triple dipped on the OG Zavvi ones :)

For those that haven't read it, the book is incredible! I wish they just made a more faithful film or couple of films based on that instead of the **** they're churning out now..

The Jurassic Planet idea above is pretty good, with the park owner being a distant Elon Musk relative.
They can also do all kinds of spinoffs, sidequells, and reboots within the used timeline.

That should be saved for part 3/9.
With the tagline 65 million years in the making

Live to pre-order for non red carpet members as well. I tried UK, US and Canada sites. All work.
It's not live yet in UK and other Zavvi EU websites for those that don't have red carpet subscription

Zavvi UK at the moment is Red Carpet Subscribers only

General sale UK/EU websites will be later today likely in the morning

USA/Australia/Canada is live

Is there pics of the steels in this set? Also I have the black steelbooks previously released is there a similar black steelbook release, i maybe wrong but im sure the last black steelbook was exclusively to hmv